Aaah, The Hammer of the Emperor. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aaah, The Hammer of the Emperor.

Alright, its good to be back in the hands of human flesh. Last night I had taken my Imperial Guard out of hiatus (using for the first time since last year, and shelfing my newer SMurf army) and played a game against my Dark Eldar opponent/roommate. I really love indirect fire when it works I achieved a massacre against the puny elves, my first one yet. I think I'll be using the IG alot more just because it'll f'ning all my opponents expecting the SMurf invasion and instead getting the Flashlight Horde.

My point for posting however is this: Can anyone else add to what I have posted below? I'm trying to get back into the jist of things, and I would like to see what I can remember:

- - 100pt. Chimera / / Pistle-Mounted Heavy Stubber, Multi-Laser, Heavy Bolter, Smoke

Hahaha! After being in the land of Rhinos and Razorbacks, Chimeras are a frigging steal.

- - Min/Max focus? Drop melee upgrades.

- - Take tanks.

- - Cheapest Heavy Weapons. Take them, too.

Quick! Wile 'es ded!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Dawn Under Heaven Triumph Of Man's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    -170 (x0)

An army list and an explanation of how you plan to use it will probably help us help you a lot more.

Karmoon
    ... only triumph could turn pooing his pants into a good thing..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you should review one or two of the "how to build an army thread" or the tactica threads. Basically some great ways of taking out dark eldar might be the drop stormies with meltaguns and some grenades. Hardened vets same. If you like hitting from afar heavy bolters are cheap and will mow through some guys quickly and we can have a ton of them, drop sentinels with flamers would do against most eldar. Obviously give them some smoke if you can't get into HTH in the 1st round.

But that is what is wonderful about IG so many options...

As stated earlier how do you want to play and what style do you like.

+ Reply to Thread