Converting Daemonhunters To Chaos?!?! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am collecting chaos and i was wondering if daemonhunters can be converted to chaos. any ideas???

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?chaosbringer' target='_blank'>40k-forum.tk go there, its the best</a>

i&#39;ve heard alchohol makes you stupid&#33;

No i&#39;m . . . doesn&#39;t

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, i dont think any true daemonhunter player will honor that question with a response. if you read the codex, the grey knights and stormtroopers undertake some of the most testing training in all the galaxy, they are meant to be the ultimate ANTI chaos.
    You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.....ET IMPERATOR INVOCATO DIABOLUS DAEMONICA EXORCISM&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A radical inquisitor perhaps.

GK NEVER EVER IN 10,000 YEARS HAS A GK TURNED TO CHAOS. THEY WILL NOT FOR 10,000 MORE AND 10,000 AFTER THAT etc etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps make them a veteren squad give them CC or Power weapons and put horns on them. Also get some green stuff or plasticard and put it over the insignias on the chest area. Chop away any purity seals and for gods sake get rid of the storm bolters and replace them with pistols, or do away with them full stop. I do this to you Daemonhunters because your armys maul me all the time and im sick of it. Muwhahahahahahahaha&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but would i be able to convert a hq or special character like commander dante?
    <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?chaosbringer' target='_blank'>40k-forum.tk go there, its the best</a>

i&#39;ve heard alchohol makes you stupid&#33;

No i&#39;m . . . doesn&#39;t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would ake a sweet conversion though. Try Word Bearers; they&#39;er monastic enough to go for the "knight" look.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HERETIC&#33;&#33; PREPARE TO BE SENT BACK TO THE VOID&#33;&#33;

Hehe, in all seriousness, I agree that the grey knights and GK termies would never turn but a radical inquisitor, on the other hand, would probably be quite prone to turn to such evil. And, those stormtroopers under his command could be thus influenced.

I must warn you however, the Ordo Malleus will muster the fullness of its power and might to bring such infidels to a very, very, very messy end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never, EVER would a Grey Knight turn to Chaos, NEVER so its not possible to include a GK in your army at all. Period.

Even Radical Inquis wouldn&#39;t turn to Chaos, they use chaos against itself with Deamonhosts but they do not embrace it&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am collecting chaos and i was wondering if daemonhunters can be converted to chaos. any ideas???
    What exactly do you mean? Do you want to include them in your army in terms of rules? Or do you want to convert the models?

I think you meant models...that would be great, they would fit in with the Word Bearer army alright, just give the armour an older look. Maybe have it a little rusty, or maybe a few chips. I have some stuff here called "un-glue" and it melts plastic pretty bad(found that out on some assault marines), it would be ideal for giving armour an old, beat up look.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast