Themed Guard Anyone? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Themed Guard Anyone?

Hi all,

I have a themed imperial guard army, which has been in production for....ahem....years.

We're called the Bellerophon Skyborne, and needless to say are a Drop troop army.
    Based mainly on British WW2 Red Devils, with a bit of 101st Airborne, and some 7th Air cavalry thrown in. They're basically classic paratroopers, crossed with more contempory air infantry theme.

Very British however, colour scheme being green and tan, with of course the maroon berets (sculpted on with green stuff to officers, seargents and vox operators)

Think lots of men, and (hopefully) lots of valkries too

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    79 (x1)

My army is themed towards a modern British Recon battalion. Lots of elite hidey men and absolutely no vehicles.
    Were all camo'd up with green's and browns which is why my army has taken a long time to paint, (they take me around 2 hours a man and i have about 150 of them so far, plus conversions).
    To fit the theme i've taken light infantry, camoleoline, veterans, sharpshooters and roughriders (well... were British and riding down the tau is fun on wheels, or in this case hooves)...
    Last edited by Cripsin; May 4th, 2006 at 17:42.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x5)

Mine is themed towards a mix of Japans army in WWII and the Chinas People Army

+ Reply to Thread