My space marines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My space marines

Some of you may have heard of my chapter, the Sons of Omnissiah.
    For those of you how haven't I'll keep it short: They have a fortress monestary orbiting mars, and are hard core adeptus mechanicus dudes.

Now, I have lots of Plasma weapons (a cannon and gun in every tactical squad, actually),
    a pred. with all around las-cannons, a whirlwind, a tech marine with his support servitor homies, a tech marine w/ full servo harness, with his homies (varying), a sweet custom made librarian and commander, the new chaplain and chaplain in termie armour, a squad of 5 scouts, three tac. squads, an assault squad of 5, a 10 man comand squad, a 10 man termie squad, a 5 (soon to be ten) assault termie squad, two custom built servo-skulls,
    a venerable dread., two attack bikes w/ multi meltas. I plan to get a vindicator in the immidiate future.

Their color scheme is blood red under coat, gore red over coat. Silver detailing, and bad moon yellow eyes.

If anyone can suggest anything I could add to make it more 'Mechanicus', please do.

thx

W/D/L
    -Imperial:50/2/10
    -Non-Imperial:10/1/4

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bionic bitz
    http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefr...6402&orignav=9
    Look nice on assault marines

AM shoulder pads and bolters. A few of my IH have bolters with the AM symbol on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bionics as stated are a must also servo arms (although they wouldn't serve a in-game purpose) ya can get special shoulder pads but thats pricy, consider some chaos ironwarrior parts or try to get ur hands on the old iron hand box set

also try to tone up ur red colour
    "take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome. Sounds a whole lot like what I'm doing with my Iron Hands Sucessor chapter. SM's that are almost Machine Cult. Bionics from the Iron Hands bits, or custom are a must. lots of bionic heads.

I represented the better equipment from having a close relationship with mars by outfitting an entire tactical squad in Mk8 Errant armor, and another entire squad in Mk4, lovingly and painstakingly maintained. You have a lot of room with your Servitors for fluffy conversions. Any power weapon fielded is going to be a Mechanicus gear-axe. Interrogator-Chaplain Asmodai converts into an awesome Chaplain for a Mechanicus Marine army.

Illustrator Extraordinair Adrian MalSeraph's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x7)

in the new tactical box there is a skin head that is not quite a skin head. Half of the head is in the stye of the 1980's Terminator. Very cool. He likes to scream at Necrons "No, I'll be back!"

Okay bad joke.

Slave to the flesh The_Outsider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    251 (x8)

You could buy the Iron Hands tactical box, it has more bionics in it than your average set.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you checked ebay or anywhere else to see if anyone is getting rid of the old Techmarine models (to replace with the new cool one)? Even though they would not really be techmarines, it would be cool if you could use a bunch of the old techmarines as sergeants.
    Just a thought,
    Good luck, BoS
    Bolter Blasting Blizzard = Victory

BringerOfStormsGallery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was late last night and I left out a whole bunch, so here it is:
    All my vet sergeants have mini servo-arms (from the techM. and sevitor set, the extra servitor arms), I get all the vehicle sprue 'adeptus mechanicus' stuff like the sholder pad and chest plates from my friends. I have taken great lengths to put all purity seals on mecanical stuff like termie armour, dreads, tanks, weapons like heavy and special, and thunderhammers, etc... I also gave all vet. sarges power fists cept for one, he has a thunder hammer (i got the iron hands set, and yes, they do look cool ).

thx guys
    W/D/L
    -Imperial:50/2/10
    -Non-Imperial:10/1/4

+ Reply to Thread