Zealots and props - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zealots and props

Hey guys, just wondering what this 'zealot' unit I've heard people talking about is, and maybe where the rules for them are, do people use them etc. I know they were in a white dwarf but I must of missed it or hell I dunno, anyway basically want to know if there is an online source or something (legal of course) I've just started WH after being IG for a long time, going from a lot of plastic to A LOT metal I kinda want to convert up a big mob of grunts for my sisters :blush: oh, cheers, by the way I'm loving the discussions on this forum.

*edit* I know this has been postedbefore and am searchign through forums to try and find it. I will endeavour but if some one can just tell me lol, that'd be awesome

Last edited by virtusfish; May 12th, 2006 at 08:55.
    Adeptus Sororitas

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by virtusfish
    Hey guys, just wondering what this 'zealot' unit I've heard people talking about is, and maybe where the rules for them are, do people use them etc. I know they were in a white dwarf but I must of missed it or hell I dunno, anyway basically want to know if there is an online source or something (legal of course) I've just started WH after being IG for a long time, going from a lot of plastic to A LOT metal I kinda want to convert up a big mob of grunts for my sisters :blush: oh, cheers, by the way I'm loving the discussions on this forum.

*edit* I know this has been postedbefore and am searchign through forums to try and find it. I will endeavour but if some one can just tell me lol, that'd be awesome
    I haven't seen the stats for them online anywhere, although i've looked. The only place i've seen them is in white dwarf, I doubt you're going to be able to find them online. But who knows, you may luck out and they've posted them on their site. I haven't used them but I might at some point. No one here can legally give you the stats though, that'd be against LO policy. Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no they were only ever realeased in a white dwarf i don't have exact number but it contained conversion ideas for =][= and index astarte article on the sisters

they are complete crap only useful as a meatsheild and better left out
    "take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    467 (x8)

I read this earlier in the forum somewhere and Red posted this link, I think.

http://www.redelf.h1.ru/w40k/w40k_zealots.html

It has the stats and all the info about zealots you could possibly need.
    Cervantes: In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x3)

Well, I stand corrected, good catch quixote.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awesome quixote,:w00t: you've totally helped me out here. I owe you. yeah I'm thinking meat shield to at the moment, but the theme of my sisters is based around this holy pilgrimage...ORDER OF THE HOLY PILRIM, and I'm sure a few zealots coming along to 'help out' would fit in well. once again cheers
    LO has to be one of the best online communities.
    Adeptus Sororitas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    467 (x8)

No worries.

That was all really a result of lurking around for so long.

I hope it helps out other people too.

And I'm loving the LO community too!
    Cervantes: In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

55 (x4)

Don't make the name too obvious. Us religious types need to be more mysterious and secretive. I'd name them the Order of the Holy Path.
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is true CBrate, we must remain mysterious and stealthy in affairs :ninja: The name refers to the my order's founding members, a hunt for the "holy grail" style pilgrimage that resulted in Canonisation of the members by the eclesiarchy and the founding of a sisters hospitalier order in their honour, which in turn developed over time it's own military arm. It's a very fluffy army and that's why I was after the zealot rules, they fit in well as pilgrims or some such.
    Adeptus Sororitas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Plague_00
    they are complete crap only useful as a meatsheild and better left out
    Whoah, there cowboy.
    Don't be slamming the door shut till eveyone gets a peek inside the barn, pardner!

At five points a body, they are one cheap meatshield. (6+ armor, so use cover)
    Standard weapon issue = Laspistol + CCW.
    For 50 points, you can have 10 Pistol shots + 3 CCW attacks on the charge.
    That's a potential total of 40 Str3 AP-- attacks for 50 points.

They have their uses.
    Sisters Repentia: Wow what beautiful models! Wow what terrible rules! -stjohn70

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast