Librarium Online Forums banner

scout questions

816 views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Chaplain Stephen 
#1 ·
if i buy the 5 unit scout box set it does or does not come with sniper rifle sprues. Do i hva to buy extra?

and do chaplain come with jetpacks, or do i have to save assault jetpack sprues?

(raven gaurd noob)

#2 ·
Current Box set comes with:
4 bolters
4 shotguns
5 bolt pistols
7 close combat weapons
1 heavy bolter​

White Dwarf box set comes with the sniper rifles.

Also there is now a Chaplain with jump pack avaliable.

#6 ·
do that, the old-school scouts will be gone soon, and those cloaks are wicked.
And they won't be catalogue-order soon, very soon we humble aussies will be getting a Forgeworld-esque Venerable Dreadnaught from White Dwarf. (am so going to buy).

Sorry, MalSeraph. Only recently was the jet chap even there.

#8 ·
Buy a Rocket Launcher with a Tac sqaud or the soon-to-be-released Sniper scout sqaud.

Otherwise just find a blister pack of a missile launcher Marine.
Also, you got any SM vehicles? they all come with the Hunter-killer missile. Mod that a bit with some Boltgun frame to hold it.

#10 ·
If you want 4 sniper scouts and a missile, I would suggest waiting for the sniper scout box to come out. It shouldn't be too far off and it come with exactly that and some bits if I'm not mistaken.

That or you can purchase the old scouts in auction at the stores as they retire them. You can usually get a damn good price for them.

#17 ·
If your going to go with 4 snipers and a heavy weapon I'd recomend the Heavy bolter vice the Missle Launcher. It supports the anti troop mission much better. Plus the range complements the sniper rifle much better.

For my Scout sniper squad I use 4 snipers, 1 HB, and 5 bolter scouts. Sit and shoot from cover with possible pinning each round. So far works real well at a great cost points wise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.