Work Started - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Work Started

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Work Started

I have started work on my models. I hope at the end that I will have a nice Black Templar Army.
    Recently among other items I bought are 2 metal Mk4 Crusade Marines. As many of you already know the detail on this type of Marine is nice. So nice that I wanted them set up special. So, I looked for some metal arms, weapons and all of that.
    At the local shop I bought 3 blisters containing one each Space Marine. I now have a choice of lascannon, multimelta, and heavy bolter. The Marine figure with the Multimelta is metal.
    The others are plastic and look great.
    I am working on removing the mold parting lines. Tedious work....... Part swapping it appears is a good thing as a bonus I will have 2 nice plastic Marines for my Army.
    The reason for all of this is that I wanted my Mk4's to look outstanding. I have not settled on the painting details yet. Drybrushing, shadowing and all of that.
    I have experience in models but this will be my first figures. Wish me luck.

2. Remove Advertisements

Tampa, FL
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

good luck, i love my Mk4's, i have mine decked out with the old style plasma cannon, its probally my favorite squad in my DA army...

+ Reply to Thread