WH Allies in an IG Armored Company - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WH Allies in an IG Armored Company

Gents (and any ladies)

Picked up a box of bolter babes at Baltimore's Gamesday, that gives me two squads (1 sister of battle and one dominion). I am looking at using them to give me some better rapid fire goodness that has been lacking in my budding AC.

Basically my list is looking like so:

Exterminator Command Tank (Free improved comms)

Exterminator ACE Tank
    10 Storm Troopers (2 PGs), Chimera HHB, THB, EA, PHS, Smoke

Troop Russ with HLC, SHB
    Troop Russ with HLC, SHB
    Allies 10 Sisters of Battle (Vet Sister w/meltabombs,bolter) + Rhino

Sentinel (Multilaser, HKM, Improved Comms)
    6 Domion Sisters of Battle w/Vet Sister (Meltabombs,bolter), Storm Bolter, Melta, Imagifier in Immolater with twin Hvy Flamers

Bassilisk w/indirect
    Griffon w/seige
    Demolisher (HLC, SH

Now if I am reading it right I get 1-2 faith points (2 vet sisters). Currently looking at using Hand of the Emperor, Divine Guidance, and The passion. This is my 2nd battle with the bolter girls and I am expecting great things from them and my stormies as I go into my 5th or 6th battle. I am currently limited on models any suggestions to tighten up my list or suggested tactics. Unfortunately no idea who I will be facing but my group includes IG (foot), marine (mech), Lost and the Damned, Nid, and Tau.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

How many points is this?
    Sisters Repentia: Wow what beautiful models! Wow what terrible rules! -stjohn70

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1850 exact. I think the sisters work well with the AC concept because they are pseudo MEQ and with the stormies it flows with a =I= force being allied with some heavy hitters. As it stands this will be my 2nd game with the sisters, but I didn't try to do anything faith wise in the first one. I would like to get another box and maybe some repentia's to attract the enemies atttention and let me drop pie plate and kill squads with my Exterminators.

If I can rework some points I will add in an Inquisitor HQ but would like for it to be shooty or assault based. After I get my basic guard mech/AC list complete I would like to jump into Sisters (my daughters army currently). So I am seeking to build up some skill with them while hoping some plastic kits get released.

+ Reply to Thread