Stormtroopers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Stormtroopers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was wondering wether i should purchase any ST for my army, I currently have pure GK?

Also wat uses to people use their ST's for?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It depends. I love pure GK armies...they're just AWESOME. GKs/GK termies are probably two of the top 5 most badass things to hit the table. But Stormtroopers are good if you want that =][= feel. They're a step between Marines and Guardsmen. They're good at what you equip them for. Stuff them in a Valkyrie for a Deep Strike and hit the back armor of that Tau Hammerhead with a meltagun. Put them in a Chimera and advance it as a shield for your GK. Use them as a meatshield! They're good at all sorts of things. If you like your pure GK fluff and everything, then keep it that way. If you want the Inquisition to be a part of your force, then go for it.

++EDIT++ The other three are Necron Warriors, Khorne Berzerkers/BA Marines/SW Blood Claws all tied, and Ork Boyz .
    OMFG1337!!!!111one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stormtroopers are also good if u want all ur gk's to deep strike as a fast attack teleport squad, as st's count as troops. It's always cool to see a 3 squads of gk's and termies just drop onto the battle field

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's even more fun if they have the STs and a Valkyrie with them.
    OMFG1337!!!!111one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stormtroopers r great units to take up the compulsory troop slots so that all u're other grey knights in power armour can deep strike.
    'No evil will escape the just punishment of rightenous'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True, and remember you can give the veteran anything allowed in the armory...just take a gander the possibilities are very intriguing. Power fist and power armor? :huh: sneaky
    Live life Dangerously

<a href='http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/194529' target='_blank'>http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/194529</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stormtroopers are amazing. I cannot tell you how important they are for my army. After taking all those GK and termies, i kinda feel guilty if one of them falls, so you have your stormtrooper cannon fodder to make you feel better

Stormtroopers are like retinue for GK. They back them up incredibly well. With the sargeant, you now have an extensive armoury to choose goodies for him and make him more powerful than a space marine. They are VERY flexible. You can make them to fit any role. Assault....kill weaker squads and/or join GK to fight in combat. Get the sarge a powerfist/power armour and your good. Shooty....2 men can have unique weapons that can be used against infantry/cutting down tanks. LOS.....if your one of those people that fields GK squads in the back with psycannons and use the maximum range to affect, then use the stormtroopers to block LOS to em. They have to destroy all of your ST squad AND THEN get to roll for shrouding, 50% of the time they dont see em.

Im telling you, stormtroopers are awesome.

Closed Thread