Does anyone Know if the emperor has stats? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone Know if the emperor has stats?

I've been looking for a while but havent had any luck

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member JuliusGaiusCaesar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, other than house rules that somebody made up, no. he's "dead" sortof and entombed in a throne to put it simply. He is never going to see battle in his state.

Besides, he would cost wayyyy too many points to be able to be used effectively. Think of how broken a primarch would be in game terms, and then think of how boken 100 primarch equivalents put together would be.
    Last edited by JuliusGaiusCaesar; June 1st, 2006 at 03:01.
    Et imperator Invocato Diabolus Daemonica Exorcist!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:cry: Cheese if it ever happened :cry:

anyway they would be realy boring and overpowered it would be like having nurgle himself fighting. :shifty:
    waiting for the sunrise!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes He Does :p!!!

yahhhh sure the emperor has stats :shifty:

All his stats are infinate across the board, and his armour save is unbeatable. He has all the good special rules in the game, and nothing can harm him...yahhh thats right :shifty:

LO Oldie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x3)

actually, i have the stats for the emperor and here they are....

WS1 BS1 S1 T1 W1 I1 A1 LD1 SV-

SPECIAL RULES

The Emperor of Mankind: IF YOUR ARMY INCLUDES THE EMPEROR, THEN AFTER DEPLOYMENT BUT BEFORE THE GAME STARTS AND SCOUT MOVES ARE TAKEN, A SPACE MARINE ARMY THAT INCLUDES THE EMPEROR MAY CHOOSE TO WIN THE GAME. IF THIS OPTION IS CHOSEN, THE SPACE MARINE PLAYER AUTOMATICALLY WINS!

j/k
    2000pts Orks 4-2-1

Ghost of LO ForgedInTheFurnaceOfWar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    185 (x8)

Indeed, the emperor would definatly be overpowered on the table top.

However, you could make a house rule for him if you wish.

A primarch is supposed to be able to kill 20 marines by himself.

So.. he Should be about the cost of 20 marines + weapons upgrades, call that, 190x2, 380.

Hmm, maybe 720 points for the emperor?

His profile might be something like this:

WS 10
    BS 5
    S10
    T8
    W6
    A8
    I9
    LD10
    Sv 2+/4+

At his point, hes basically a greater demon + wraithlord combined...

Weapons: Force Sword, terminator armor, Master Crafted storm bolter, all bonuses already included in profile

Severial special rules would then add to his emperor ness,

Monsterus creature, the emperor is a monsterus creature.

God: As a living god the emperor may use up to two phychic powers in each game phase.

He may also fire multiple weapons, for example, he may use smite, and shoot his bolter.

The Emperor is fearless, and he passes this on to any squad he joins.

Living icon: the emperor counts as a holy relic.

Emperors sword: so good is the emperor with his sword, that he will always hits on a 2+, irespective of the opponents WS.

Mighty: the emperor cannot be instant deathed, nor may his invunerable save ever be negated. That is, no weapon, may take off more then one would form the emperor. Nor may any weapon ignore his invunerable save, even those which would ordinarily.

The Emperor ignores all invunerable saves.

The blinding light: All phyich powers used against the emperor or any freindly models on the board are negated on a roll of 2+, further more, if a 6 is rolled, the emperor attacks the mind of the phychic, treat this as though they where under the effects of perils of the warp.

Ordinarily models which fall back from CC may not be prusuded in terminator armor, however so terrible of the wraith of the emperor that the roll is made normally, if successful, the squad is assumed to be fractured forever against this power.

Space marines: When fighting the emperor lose the special rule 'and they shall know no fear,'

Fearless opponents, any phyhic effects from the emperor, or when in CC with the emperor, treate fearless units as having normal marine, except that they may reroll the result should they choice to.

LoL..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    228 (x8)

Just as a comparison for you all.

In fantasy Sigmar is the god-emperor over the empire. The emperor karl-Franz has a special ability where he can 'transform' into sigmar for a turn. This raises all his stats to 10. Now if Sigmar has 10 of all stats the emperor would probably have that too. Now Karl-Franz is 900 pts so the emperor would be quite expensive....

Lol forged... the emperor being counted as a holy relic? I could just imagine him wandering aimlessly across the battlefield draped in sheets until someone chose to unveil him.
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Fluffmaster
    Anzac Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually reckon he wouldn't be too good, as he is ahrdly better a fighter than any Primarch, just awesome psychic powers. They do only wear terminator armour after all, and the primarch's kill each other with power swords and whatnot. One of them is even in stasis after a highly poisonous attack. I don't think they're anywhere as good in game tersm as what people make them out to be like, just an awesome awesome SM comander. The Emperor would only be slightly betterm so I think:

Ws Bs S T W I A LD Sv
    8 6 5 5 4 8 6 10 2+/3+

Special rules: Deep strike, stubborn, always passes psychic tests, "and they shall know no fear", independant character, may split his attacks between his weapons. Eg. 2 attacks at S6 I8 with sword and 5 attacks at S10 I4.

Wargear: Terminator armour, psychic hood

Weapons:
    Sword of Shamans- Power weapon that ignores armour saves and invuln saves, adds 1 strength and wounds on a 4+ at the worst.
    Fist of Might- Power fist with 2D6 armour penetration, strikes at half initiative (4).

Psychic powers:
    Psychic shield: grants 3+ invuln save and a feel no pain save always allowed to be used even against no save weapons or instant kill.

Psychic blast: Can either use S10 AP1 R 24" small blast, 2D6 armour penetration, or
    S5 AP3 R 24"

Teleport: May teleport once per turn by moving with his squad if he has one up to 24" and scattering 2D6", instead of moving. Can't assault afterwards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    228 (x8)

yeah GW managed to screw itself over with one little sentence in the chaos codex.

Only the Primarchs of old were truly its equal in power (referring to bloodthirster)

Therefore a bloodthirster=primarch
    primarch=emperor
    emperor=bloodthirster

the emperor is only as strong as a greater daemon. Eldrad Ulthran, c'tan and even Marneus Calgar are stronger. :w00t:
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Fluffmaster
    Anzac Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by LordLink
    the emperor is only as strong as a greater daemon. Eldrad Ulthran, c'tan and even Marneus Calgar are stronger. :w00t:
    Well he's an old chap who can't move around much... so what do you expect?

I would think his psychic powers would be awesome, and he would (I imagine) have a compulsory command squad/retinue of rock-hard guardians, or a swarm of servitors, who knows.

An interesting concept.

I
    Last edited by zuriel; June 1st, 2006 at 11:19.
    Keeper of the Dark Fortress
    Member of the Inner Circle
    Current armies: Deathwing and Grey Knights (I'd have more if my wife would let me)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast