Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
thinking of starting this race, curious what there good at. etc. why should i start them?
- A diverse army.
- Very very engaging because if the faith system.
- Opponents seem to really enjoy playing against this army.
- Good-looking army (but that's a matter of opinion).
- Moderately competitive army.
- I like it because it has a lot of character, and it only rewards me if I play well.
- THe entire army plays under the Handicapp of Str3 T3. Only a good player can finish respectably under this handicap.
Sisters Repentia: Wow what beautiful models! Wow what terrible rules! -stjohn70
There's already plenty of these posts around but....
Witch hunters are good at mid to close range shooting while while being quite bad at combat. So it is key you kill within that time of the game when you get in range of rapid fire.
It is common here to use divine guidance and flamers.
While the army isn't great at combat there are a few ways to turn it inot a mean combat army. You can ally the army with others of the imperium. Saying this you can take a space marine dreadnough, assault squads, commander along with witch hunter arco flaggellants, penitant engines and sisters repentia.
If you want to know more of each unit lick the witch hunters tactica on my signiture or browse around some more.
Is a retributor squad HS? cause i may start WH too.
yes they are, aswell as exorcists, penitent engines and orbital strikes (and the immolator too).Originally Posted by TheEndIsNear
-SONS of RUSS member-
Exiled until 5thED redo...