Chaplain Gear - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chaplain Gear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaplain Gear

I'm working on a model conversion project for a space marine chaplain. I do not own the space marine. Can someone please tell me what the wargear options are for chaplains? Such as weapons, not any of power type stuff.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x5)

We can't really give rules out, but as it's not points costs ok.

I presume he's in Power Armour?

If so well he has to have a Crozius Arcanum. His other hand can hold anything really, Powerfist/Weapon. Bolt Pistol, Storm Bolter anything you want to use is fine really. If you're not entering Tourneys it ought to be fine.

What did you have in mind?
    Last edited by Silver Wings; June 9th, 2006 at 23:12.
    Every time you read this sig: a fairie dies!

Tactical Avante-Gard <E!_Mance>'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x6)

Yeah, just remember to keep it black and skull-ey.
    Post your army lists in the ARMY LIST section! Not that hard!
    48W/7D/11L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

double posting issues, deleted this.
    sorry
    Last edited by Gman; June 10th, 2006 at 02:57.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well he is going to be for Dark Angels, and yes in power armor, sorry. Is the crozius the weapon with the cool head piece you always see them with? Does that mean no pairs of lightning claws?

So he can have anything from the armory pretty much then? What about a second close combat weapon like a powersword or powerfist, or a single lightning claw? And I guess any of the ranged weapons aloud by space marines in power armor? I'm just trying to figure out how I want to configure him.

What is the significance of the black armor? Is there some game fluff reason for that? I know about the skull looking helmet and have plans for that.

Thanks guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no TL Claws. he needs to cary the tarcanum. the thingy with the cool top. but as far as sencond weapon goes ite more or less your choice
    It is my sacred duty to save your soul from the Dark Gods of Chaos... and I willsave your soul, even if you die in the process.

Tactical Avante-Gard <E!_Mance>'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x6)

Just don't use a single lightning Claw. Use 2 if you want to assault because you can only get the attack bonus with 2...
    Post your army lists in the ARMY LIST section! Not that hard!
    48W/7D/11L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman
    Well he is going to be for Dark Angels, and yes in power armor, sorry. Is the crozius the weapon with the cool head piece you always see them with? Does that mean no pairs of lightning claws?

So he can have anything from the armory pretty much then? What about a second close combat weapon like a powersword or powerfist, or a single lightning claw? And I guess any of the ranged weapons aloud by space marines in power armor? I'm just trying to figure out how I want to configure him.

What is the significance of the black armor? Is there some game fluff reason for that? I know about the skull looking helmet and have plans for that.

Thanks guys
    The Crozius is the stick with the random head (usualy an Aquilla type thing). If you want a competative other weapon a Bolt Pistol for almost 0pts gives you an extra attack in combat and a ranged attack.

My understanding of the rles is that he can have a pair of Lightning Claws by discarding his Crozius. He can still buy 2, 1 handed weapons from the armoury. No rules against it.

Chaplains always wear black, save for thier shoulderpad which will have thier chapter colours and heraldry (Dark Angels could be Dark Green or Bone, all Interrogator Chaplains are Deathwing Initiates).

SW.
    Every time you read this sig: a fairie dies!

+ Reply to Thread