Brother-Captain Stern - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    On an Island that nobody can find except for those who already know where it is.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brother-Captain Stern

This seems a kind of odd thing to point out. I was reading through my codex and noticed that brother-captain stern doesn't have grey knights as a special rule. I am NOT trying to bend the rules in any way but this could mean that someone could PLAUSIBLY take brother captain stern in a radical army or something. Is this a real mistake or is it fixed somewhere?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hah nice find. aside from stern's entry screaming grey knight, there isnt acctually a grey knight rule included =P altho in the spirit of the rule.... ahh screw the spirit of the rule, yay for radical stern! but on the otherhand, im not sure if its worth it to give up the grey knights special rules =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, I noticed that too, never really paid it much mind, because I haven't used him yet.
    I just figured he was included, because on page 20 brother-captains are refered to as GKs and as we all know stern is a BC. maybe he's not and you can use him next to daemonhosts. anybody else have an opinion?

+ Reply to Thread