New Terminator Squad - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Terminator Squad

I'm trying to find out if the new terminator squad comes with the bits to have 2 termies with cyclone missiles or 2 termies with assault cannons. I tried looking on the sprues on GW but I can only see one assault cannon. Is this right? I want to arm 2 of them with cyclone missile launchers, it looks like there are enough peices but I'm not sure. I don't want to spend 50 bucks on something where I can just use my old metal ones. I got 5 metal ones with cyclone missiles and assault cannon. Was planning on selling them so I could get the new terminators and be able to have 2 men with cyclone missiles.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

You get 1 Assault Cannon and 1 Cyclone per 5 Terminator Box.

The metal terminators are smaller than the plastic ones too so they look strange together in the same squad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brother-Librarian Franksi
    You get 1 Assault Cannon and 1 Cyclone per 5 Terminator Box.

The metal terminators are smaller than the plastic ones too so they look strange together in the same squad
    Ya, I didn't really want to mix them, but wanted 2 cyclone missile launchers in 1 squad. Is there any way to just buy the bits to make the launcher without buying the whole sprue?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

Try here:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefr...1021&orignav=9

you can buy just 1 sprue from the box set - its still expensive though. They should do the same on the US online store...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try here:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefr...1021&orignav=9

you can buy just 1 sprue from the box set - its still expensive though. They should do the same on the US online store...
    Thanks for your help, its appreciated, although I didn't want to buy 2 seperate sprues for just one weapon. Guess my termie squad will be with an assault cannon and a cyclone missile launcher.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

not a prob - annoyingly i have a spare cyclone i could give you! Its just a bit too far to send though! If you were in the UK you could have had it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not a prob - annoyingly i have a spare cyclone i could give you! Its just a bit too far to send though! If you were in the UK you could have had it!
    Heh thanks again, that does help to know people understand the problem I'm having. Am probably going to take the metal launcher off my old termies and use it on one of the new termies. It will look pretty tacky but its not like i'll be playing in tournament games soon. I'm going to try talk with the manager at the local GW store and see if he can help me, I know most ppl put 2 assault cannons in a squad of 5 men. Was thinkin if he wants to, he can sell me one box, break open another and give me the bits to make 2 launchers and i'll give him my assault cannon to put in the other box. He can probably sell it as it is cause most ppl use assault cannons anyways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

You could use the missile launcher from teh chaos vehicle accessory sprue. It might look not look much like the normal cyclone missile launcher, but it would make for a nifty conversion. If you dont like that then looky here, they sell seperate cyclone missile bits.

Hope this helps.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rp252
    You could use the missile launcher from teh chaos vehicle accessory sprue. It might look not look much like the normal cyclone missile launcher, but it would make for a nifty conversion. If you dont like that then looky here, they sell seperate cyclone missile bits.

Hope this helps.
    Yes! Thats exactly what I needed, had no idea there was a site for selling bits. Thanks alot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    104 (x4)

You could buy one for a dollar here:
    http://bwbits.com/product/3807

You can also buy just an assault cannon but it's $15 because it's in high demand.

Cheers,
    Ezekiel1990

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast