funky tourny - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: funky tourny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

funky tourny

well my hobby store is hosting soem sort of tourny.
    i am not sure what all the specifics are but its basically good vs evil. like the imperium VS. chaos VS. xenos... i think.

anyway i was woundering if any of you have played agame like this and if you could tell me about it.

also is my list under ''witch hunters 2000 tourny'' good for this battle?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Second Company Apothecary SentryKiller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

Every hobby store runs their torunaments differently. I'm sorry, but you are probably going to have to give a lot more info about it before anyone can respond. Good luck though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Montford981
    How can an entire army of intolerant, homicidal female pyromaniacs not be fun?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i imagine it would be the same as any other tourney battle ya just won't be facing any loyalist
    "take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe... it is a GW tourny not my local store. GW is coming to my store to host the tourny so i thought somone might be able to help me but still it should be the same basic rules.

so i should be OK, but plz anyone look at my sister list and plz help me out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    121 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Martyrdom
    maybe... it is a GW tourny not my local store. GW is coming to my store to host the tourny so i thought somone might be able to help me but still it should be the same basic rules.

so i should be OK, but plz anyone look at my sister list and plz help me out.
    In short, GW coming to your store changes nothing, except that all models most be painted 3 different colors, no primer visible, all models based, all models WYSIWYG. Depending on the tournie, most run right aroung the 1750 here in the US, 1850 for europe (or is that swapped). Other rules to be aware of is army comp is HUGE in factoring wins. It really sucks when you draw a sour grape to play against, as they've automatically taken you ought of the drawing. Sportsmanship, general ability (wins), and army comp, along with painting all factor in. You'll be givin missions from a mission pack (downloadable from GW) so get used to the notion of those missions, and all the rest.
    Good luck!
    My armies:
    16,000+ of Eldar (only need flyers)
    7,000+ of Nids (want heirophant)
    6,000+ of Space Marines (need rever titan)
    4,400+ of Cygnar (all models for the faction)
    1,500+ of Legion (just started)

+ Reply to Thread