New Dark Angel Commander - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recently accquired a sizable Dark Angels Army via swapping my no longer used Tyranid Army.

Anyway im looking if there are any different tactics used for them, as i play Ultramarines as well so standard Marine Tactics i know, just wanting help from the Angel Commanders out there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get lots and lots of Plasma weaponry Black Templars and Dark Angels are the only team that can have plasma Cannons in there teams I always have a good old plasma cannon even if a am a Black Templar.
    Librarian Crisious of the Storm Guard has unimaginable power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

Dark Angels are much like Vanilla marines, but with even more options :o

You get access to Deathwing, Ravenwing, and many new peices of wargear and abilities.

The DA Special Rules lean us towards being shooty, especially with Intractable and plasma cannons, but we do have many advantages in HtH, with sutborn and the Sword of Secrets.

Plus, You can make a full Deathwing or Ravenwing army, which is a whole 'nother beast unto itself

Good luck

Repent! For Tomorrow You Die!!
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont collect the dark angels but I have seen them been played.
    They are more shooty than normal sm armies and have nice hth capabilitie but the thing I do like about them is the extensions to regular marines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Load up on infantry an' big guns. Then watch your opponent die as you shoot with your 10 plasma cannons a turn. Or lots of heavy bolters, umm 30 heavy bolter shots a turn, that scares most tyranid players away. Or for armored company, 10 lasannons is a lot to deal with when your army is tanks. Personally I play Imperial Fists, which are much alike to the Dark Angels. I use 6 tactical squads with lascannons and a devastator squad with four heavy bolters. Along with 2 Whirlwinds, and thats in a 1500 point list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by The_Killer@Jan 12 2004, 03:49
    I dont collect the dark angels but I have seen them been played.
    They are more shooty than normal sm armies and have nice hth capabilitie but the thing I do like about them is the extensions to regular marines.
    You just repeated what the guy above you just said.............inquisitors have been dispatched.
    A Rhino? SLOTH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hhmmmm yeah Plasma Cannons sound awfully sexy, they are Blast/1 AP2 ST 7 right? and is that a Terminator option or a Tactical Option, i must have the old Codex

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sacred Standards! Fire in Opps shooting phase is my favourite!
    I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.

Closed Thread