Question about a crusadibng army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    168 (x3)

Question about a crusadibng army

I have always tried to find color shemes and most of them looked really cool. So I decided to make a crusade arm. But back to the question. Can I take black templars in my crusade and use there codex and special rules for that portion of the crusade. And if I can do that can i use blood angels rules along with the BT rules.

Also will I be able to use any special characters for my BA's or BT's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit
    Geez, toon, your avatar changes more than Bill Clinton's campaign platform.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Er, basicly, are you trying to say that you get to use both Black Templar and Blood Angels special rules and characters? >.> Well, I don't think that is possible, since the only crusading army is the Black Templars and they take no other chapters with them on their crusade.

Illustrator Extraordinair Adrian MalSeraph's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x7)

Well, the Imperial Fists is a crusading army. Black Templars, as well as Crimson Fists, both being successors to the Imperial Fists, are crusaders as well.

Sorry, you can't arbitrarily combine rules. One, it'll be incredibly broken, and two, you simply can't do it.

You can try to quasi-combine their rules. Take the traits Uphold the Honor of the Emperor and No Mercy, No Respite. Invulnerable Saves and Furious Charge. That's about as close as you'll ever get.

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

If your opponent agrees, you could take a seperate detatchment, meaning that you take 2 Troops and an HQ choice from Codex: Black Templars and 2 Troops and an HQ from Codex: Blood Angels. You pay for them all as normal, but that's about the only way you're going to manage it.

+ Reply to Thread