New concept idea - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

124 (x4)

New concept idea

I've been thinking of this for a while now but have recently been considering it more seriously.

Sisters are very reliable but in a pure sisters army they are thought of like a basic troops choice while fluff wise they are considered to be prized infantry, though not as prized as space marines, none the less prized enough to wear power armour (which isn't given away very easily)

Anyways considering stories again, Inquistors work in different ways, some like James Bond with a few allies foil heretic plans, others have their own personal army and sort of just go in rough and tough with no stealth. I was considering going with an Inquisitors personal army idea. It would look something like:

- Inquisitor Lord and Retinue loaded with plasma weapons mounted in a Land Raider (maybe something else if I want more points...but I've never used a Land Raider so it would feel nice to finally have one.)
    - Cannoness (May not have one)
    - Celestians with flamer weapons mounted in a Rhino
    - Seraphim (May not be included)
    - Storm Troopers with plasma weapons Mounted in a Rhino
    - Storm Troopers with plasma weapons Mounted in a Rhino
    - Inducted Imperial Gaurd Infantry Platoon
    - Inducted Imperial Gaurd Armoured Fist
    - Inducted Leman Russ Battle Tank
    - Exorcist

As of yet I havn't gone through points cost as it's still just a concept but I thought I'd share the idea. I've also yet to look through an imperial Gaurd codex but to my knowlege armoured fists are reasonable in cost points wise.

Last edited by Heiromyo; July 23rd, 2006 at 21:49.
    "Adapt to heaven and enjoy ease; oppose it and toil in vain. None can deduct from the reakoning, or force what is fated." - Three Kindoms, lesson of life.

My Showcase
    Witch Hunters Tactica [=Updating=]
    New Eldar Tactica

2. Remove Advertisements

Geneva, the Warhammer Deadzone
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

10 (x1)

I always thought it would be cool to do a inquisitors private army. I play Guard and Armored fist squads are reasonable, the chimera costs the same as a stormtrooper butguard are cheaper by a alot. You may want to include a few assasisns.
    In an Imperium of a million worlds, what is the death of one world in the cause of purity?
    ~Inquisition credo

He who allows the alien to live,
    shares its crime of existence.
    ~Inquisitor Apollyon

In the middle of nowhere...or in other words Nebraska of the USA...
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

60 (x3)

IMO drop the armored fist squad and go for another infantry platoon. Armored fists are just cheaper IST so why go for them when you should go for more numbers with the IG platoons. Not to mention that the IG platoons can give you some heavy weapons WH need.
    Is it me or does any other necron player get annoyed when they see people saying "Necrons eat souls". How is that even possible as souls are part of the warp and necrons want nothing to do with it? Eh probaly me just me being picky.

Anime Clansmen

Tyranid Hivemind Member

+ Reply to Thread