Daemonhunter Army with Witch Hunter Allies - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    131 (x5)

Daemonhunter Army with Witch Hunter Allies

Aight I'm getting started w/ a DH army starting with about 1k point size. What I'm looking at so far is :

HQ

Inquisitor Lord
    -psycannon

Troops

Justicar
    Grey Knights (x9)

Justicar
    Grey Knights (x9)

Thats coming about to around a little under 700 points. I'm looking to add some WH units to round out where I'm lacking, mainly fast attack and anti-armor/tank. Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks for your time ladies and gents.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seraphim, imo every army needs seraphim
    In an Imperium of a million worlds, what is the death of one world in the cause of purity?
    ~Inquisition credo

He who allows the alien to live,
    shares its crime of existence.
    ~Inquisitor Apollyon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

An Inquisitor Lord, regardless of him being DH or WH, needs at least three henchmen.

Standard SoB make good rank troops for an army with GK - they're only slightly more expensive than an Inquisitorial Stormtrooper, but have power armor & bolters. And they can take transports, making them mobile - something GK lack.

Seraphim are useful because of their extreme mobility. They can excel at armor hunter OR infantry killing, depending on what weapons you give them, but are always useful with GK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    131 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by mEGALOMANIAC
    An Inquisitor Lord, regardless of him being DH or WH, needs at least three henchmen.

Standard SoB make good rank troops for an army with GK - they're only slightly more expensive than an Inquisitorial Stormtrooper, but have power armor & bolters. And they can take transports, making them mobile - something GK lack.

Seraphim are useful because of their extreme mobility. They can excel at armor hunter OR infantry killing, depending on what weapons you give them, but are always useful with GK.
    Yea, I haven't figured out the henchies for my Inquisitor Lord yet, need to get the rest of my list set first.

So it looks like I'll get a Seraphim squad, probably giving them meltabombs (assuming thats legal, need to pickup the WH codex) and use them for tank hunters. And if they can tank any meltaguns, i'll slap those on with them as well.

+ Reply to Thread