Need some help from you IG players - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need some help from you IG players

My friend recently started IG and well he was horribly bad at glueing. He had the stump arm that supposd to go into the las gun up in the air and all kinds of horrible looking stuff. Anyway I went about redoing them for him and well there were a few he didn't want changed his captians.

Now is this legal to have a guy with las gun and chainsword or flamer and chain or flamer an pistol.

Oh and I converted some tank commander guys the one with the hat that looks like commisar hat into commisars can he field them as commisars one has las gun and the other has dual las pistols. And by the way can the dual pistol guy fire both?

And now for the gameplay help for him his guardsmen get massacred every time we all play shooty armies Necron, Tau, Eldar with 2 soon to be 3 wraithlords, except we have a chaos sm khorne player and tyranid. Anyway every time our fast attack races out and blows up his Basilisk his cadians get torn to shredsby ranged fire and are forced to hid in a building whee cc is inevitable and his Leman Russ tries to hold back the horde of enemy vehicles trying to kill it.

Now currently he doesn't have a codex so we used mainly guardian stats and copblled together a leman and basilisk so the leman may be nerfed. But I fear after he gets the codex the result will be largely the same so is there any advice you could give him

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
    Are you those people?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First and foremost, you're going to need a codex. If everyone in the gaming group just pitches in a few dollars, you'll be able to help your friend get one and it will answer just about all of your questions.

As far as strategy, just about everything you need to know (that doesn't come from first-hand experience) can be found on this site and others. Read the strategy tips and look over other people's army lists. There are some real gems here, and it doesn't even take much digging to find some good information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well he is getting one he just ordered hi men and 4 days later his codex.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
    Are you those people?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x2)

1.) You may only fire one ranged weapon per turn, unless special rules state otherwise.

2.) I don't think sergeants can carry flamers, but there isn't any rule agaisnt it, it's just one of those ambiguous things that most people just avoid to have any problems with the judges.

3.) As far as tactics go, he should look around on the board, check out the FAQ's himself, and see if we can help him.

Once he gets his codex, alot of qustions will be answered.
    Gareth is the person I try to impress when I convert and paint.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yer first u cant fire a two las pistols at once and a flamer and las pistol is allegal aswell

my advice is first get a hq squad lots of troops and some vehicles i prefer a leman russ bttle tank and some sentinels just makec sure u use them right when it comnes to weapons like maybe have 3 sentinels with all diffrent guns eg. lascannon multi lasar and a auto cannon

then get some elites the storm troopers are good as well as the hardened veterans srry for my spelling :shifty: but i prefer 10 ratlings cse theyll just shoot down plus killing a wraithlord or high armoured troops when hitting on 2+and wounding on 4+ no matter wat is kool u people probly already no this so if u do im srry lol

just bassicly get troops a good hq and lots of vehicles hehehehehe:yes:

+ Reply to Thread