Anybody got any Storm Giants fluff? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

41 (x1)

Anybody got any Storm Giants fluff?

I've been looking around for info but it's pretty scant. i've seen pictures and so i know their color scheme and heraldry. They are supposedly from the latest founding (26th) and descended from Salamanders geneseed, though fluff elsewhere says the Salamanders have no successor chapters...

They took part in the Third War for Armageddon.

i don't know anything else. I'm happy to fill in the details, but wanted to be sure that I had incorporated all the known GW fluff.

Homeworld? Characters? Traits or tactics?

Any ideas?

4 bionic bitz for Og "Da Boss" Grotstompa
    40 grots stomped
    400 boyz killed in action
    4000 light years of "Ere we go, Ere we go, Ere we Go" without a break
    $40K spent on GW

I'm a SM commander with about 20 service studs in my head.

2. Remove Advertisements

Holy Terra
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

258 (x5)

I don't know all that much about them to be honest, but here is what I do know:

They are thought to be decended from the Salamanders gene-seed. Here is their Chapter symbol (scroll down a bit and you'll see the pic). They do not paint any company markings on their armour, which is painted in a bone colour (have a look in insignium astartes, they have a pic of them in there on page 61). As they appear in the Insignium astartes it is safe to assume they are a codex chapter - use trait marines rules?

I know they took part in the Third Armageddon war, maybe if you incorporate that into your search you might find more.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help,
    Last edited by rp252; August 4th, 2006 at 10:55.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread