Ork needs help with Demolisher! Argh! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ork needs help with Demolisher! Argh!

How are you fellow pinkskins doing this fine day?

I picked myself up a demolisher to 'loot' for my speed freaks army, and honestly that tank was stressful to say the least. After all of the hours of anguish and glue-covered finger tips, I ended up with a pretty awesome looking demolisher, complete with ripped up tank tracks, a missile sticking halfway into the side of the armour and a (soon-to-be) ork sticking out of the porthole wearing the commissar hat. I also hope to put some ork glyphs and a waaagh banner dangling from the radar antenna.

My one problem is I can't seem to get the dozer blade to stick on. Maybe its just me, but the dozer blade sits at almost the same level as the tracks, so whenver I put the tank down, the dozer gets knocked loose. Is there any way around this? Or any tips to get that damned dozer blade to stick better?

Thanks in advance for any help you could offer to me.

"...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Dawn Under Heaven Triumph Of Man's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    -170 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser117
    How are you fellow pinkskins doing this fine day?

I picked myself up a demolisher to 'loot' for my speed freaks army, and honestly that tank was stressful to say the least. After all of the hours of anguish and glue-covered finger tips, I ended up with a pretty awesome looking demolisher, complete with ripped up tank tracks, a missile sticking halfway into the side of the armour and a (soon-to-be) ork sticking out of the porthole wearing the commissar hat. I also hope to put some ork glyphs and a waaagh banner dangling from the radar antenna.

My one problem is I can't seem to get the dozer blade to stick on. Maybe its just me, but the dozer blade sits at almost the same level as the tracks, so whenver I put the tank down, the dozer gets knocked loose. Is there any way around this? Or any tips to get that damned dozer blade to stick better?

Thanks in advance for any help you could offer to me.
    Hmmm, I can't say I've had any problems with the dozer blades on any of my tanks. Maybe you've not quite glued either the tracks on right or the dozer blades at the right angle?

They look pretty cool, but if you aren't actually using them as an upgrade I'd toss them as they make the tank bigger. I ended up ripping the dozer blade off my basilisk, it wouldn't fit behind cover one tourny match until I removed the dozer blades.

Karmoon
    ... only triumph could turn pooing his pants into a good thing..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    178 (x7)

I'm with Triumphon this one, ditch the blade, it isn't good looking or helpfull in any real way.

WAAAARRGGGGGGGGGG! (my son plays Orks)
    "A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril."
    Sir Winston Churchil

+ Reply to Thread