Gaunts Ghosts from Website - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

24 (x1)

Gaunts Ghosts from Website

Has anyone seen the White Dwarf article that outlines how these characters are supposed to be used? Do you have to use a Tanith army to use them or can they be used in a standard IG army? Are they one large squad or a bunch of independant characters? I love the characters they have on the British Games Workshop site for the Gaunts Ghosts extra characters I just don't know how to use them correctly. Here is the site for those who have not seen it. There are some more links at the bottom of that page for even more cool characters.

"No dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You win a war by making the other dumb bastard die for his country." General George S. Patton, Jr.

2. Remove Advertisements

Wher dat naked blue chik? Jaffar_Hasad's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

260 (x6)

Just to be safe, I think you should have the tanith firsts. By reading the rules for those characters, the one who can seperate from the ghost squad, it says he can join another tanith's squad.
    Sleeping, not dead.
    Removed by the moderators.

+ Reply to Thread