Splitting a Space Wolves Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Splitting a Space Wolves Army

Hi all,

I currently have a huge Space Wolves Army that i've specifically avoided adding Company insignias to.

I plan to split it between Ragnar and Grimnar, but I seriously need help in doing so.

I could split it 50/50 as I have 2 of most units. Or I could split it for Power/Speed i.e. group the predators and long fangs in one company and the landspeeders, bikes and majority of blood claws in the other - you get the idea.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. I've always been a painter rather than a player so I don't even have a playing style. At the moment i'm going for the most agreed suggestions win.

I have one of each special character for each company, so both gets an Ulrik, a Njal etc, however, the rest of the army is as follows:

Land Raider (1), 1 Land Raider Prometheus, Venerable Dread (3), Dread with all the weapons (1), Predator (1), Predator anhialator (1), Whirlwind (1), Razorback(1), Landspeeder (2), Rhino Mk1(3), Leman Russ Battle Tank (2), Attack Bike (1), Bike (9), Apothecary (3), Iron Priest (3), Techmarine (1), Space Wolves Bearer (3), Marine Bearer (1), Terminator Librarian (1), Terminator Rune Priest (3), 5 man Terminator Squad (3 normal, 1 close), Rune Priest (1), 10 man Blood Claw squad (4), 10 man grey hunter squad (2), 5 man long fangs Squad (2), 4 man scout squad (1), 10 man jump pack squad (1).

I also have 2 Vindicares, 1 Evasor and 1 Callidus Assassin which I recall seeing added as support in a White Dwarf scenario some time ago, but they're painted and won't be needing any Wolf Company insignias.

I'm really struggling splitting this lot up into 2 companies so any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
    Phil

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading a few of the other posts.... did I post this in the right place, or is there somewhere else it should have gone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is fine for the posts I say you just try to make a pair of balanced lists. Oh and also "Droooool mmmm promethius"
    "They shall all taste OBLIVION!,.....which tastes like Red Bull, which is disgusting."

+ Reply to Thread