Termis? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Termis?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was just wondering how much termis you use including the GM/retuine and what gunz are on em.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well all grey knight terminator squads can only have 1 model with a special weapon such as incinerator or pshycannon so if u just buy the boxed set of termies that's u're best bet. My terminator squads consist of 5 termies including brother- captain and incinerator. U can make custom termi models with thunder hammers and storm shields but it's best just to stick with their normal weaponry.
    'No evil will escape the just punishment of rightenous'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually do 6 with my grandmaster. It leaves me with a solid close combat base, and still leaves with me enough points for a good ammount of troops. This is for a 1850-2000 game. For a 1500 game i usually run about 3-4 with the grand master. Below that i usually just have the grey knight hero.
    You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in my 1500pt. army i have 4 termies with my GM and i have an incinerator on them as i teleport them and so i hope to be in range to use it fully

Closed Thread