Indecision - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Indecision

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I posted this in the SM forum too, posting here so i hit both sides of the bias sword.

Alright, I've got what im guesstimating to be about 2k points of SMs, just sitting in the garage for the most part unassembled. I have a tac squad or two assembled, along with three bikes, a speeder, and some termies. I also have my land raider assembled so all I need to do is glue two halves of it together(left it like this so i could paint the inside if i ever got around to it), and all I need to do is glue the legs onto my dreadnought.

Now, I've been into wh40k in a kind of on and off manner, and lately the IG has really caught my interest, and im torn.

I can't decide whether I should stay with the SMs(i would be UM) or sell them and start up an IG army. What does everyone in here think i should do? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

*edit*Punctuation and grammar added to prevent this "bonking" I hear about.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, of course, if u post this here you will get quite a few IG supporters (THIS IS OUR FORUM!&#33 anyway, if u have the sm parts, you are better off paintin them up and using them (dont throw stuff at us yet yall&#33 because you wont get a worthwhile amount of cash in return, that normally only comes about when they are completely unassembled and un painted (which doesnt happen that often).

so..to appease all the ig generals out there, u shud start an ig army, mainly because u cannot recieve the excitement and copntent of building, painting and gaming with an army that you like...

ps..on the plus youll hav two armies!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And an empty wallet to boot
    I think I'll look through the garage one of these days and see what exactly I have, assembled and unassembled, if memory serves me right about 2/3-3/4 of it is "like new in box"

Closed Thread