Armoured Company Q? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Armoured Company Q?

Hello
    About the Basilisc, it is worth to take in normal and small board games? With upgrade its cannons range becoms 36-240", did we need this on the tables like 48"x48X or 48"x72"?
    I think about Griffons, 48" range ordance blast with scater and str8 ap4 is inought for most infantry and armour? Or im missing something?
    In AC i can field inought weapons to deal with all races armours, about 4 lascannons, conqueror cannon, laser cannon. And what about if i field TANK HUNTER(ace+improved sponsons) with plasma sponsons, it is good idea for anti armour and infantry?
    Last question for this time : VANQUISHER- i can shoot per phase only his main ordance weapon or other weapons like hull mouted lascannon and bolters, but not all of them, maybe is beter to take CONQUEROR?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Monkey Pirate Greenbeard The Ex-pirate's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha no on a 4ft by 4ft table a bassie is all but useless, your points are better spent on another Russ. a 4 by 6 however, the bassie does have some uses. Plasma sponsons with tank hunter? Yah that would be fairly effective, its kinda like the 4 auto cannon squad wtih tank hunters in chaos. With the new rule book, the Conquer doesn't have much of a point, but yah your right about the Vanquisher, stick with that.
    Rheagar fought nobly
    Rheagar fought valiantly
    Rheagar fought honorably
    And Rheagar died.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have analised AC codex and find that IMPROVED SPONSONS can be only on "STANDART" Leman Russ Battle Tank. This mean, that only LRBT can have this option or all LR tanks modifications, because they using the same hull?
    Looks like TANK HUNTER isnt an LR hull type?
    Why Conqueror in new rules is not the same?
    Thanks again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But DESTROYER TANK HUNTER's hull basis loks the same as LEMMAN RUSS.

Treadhead with a Chainaxe Kaiser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Saulius View Post
    Hello
    About the Basilisc, it is worth to take in normal and small board games? With upgrade its cannons range becoms 36-240", did we need this on the tables like 48"x48X or 48"x72"?
    The range doesn't become 36-240", it just gives you the ability to fire like that indirectly. You can still fire 120" with no minimum range if you've got line of sight just like a Leman Russ would.
    #lochat, irc.quakenet.org
    World Eaters, Kaiser Style < Old thread. No ressurecting!
    Late War Schwere Panzerkompanie, Kaiser Style < Don't ressurect this either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wait im confused since when has there been an armor company Codex? Last time i checked they were just a list usable via white dwarf, or chapter approved.
    Rheagar fought nobly
    Rheagar fought valiantly
    Rheagar fought honorably
    And Rheagar died.

Treadhead with a Chainaxe Kaiser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeard The Ex-pirate View Post
    wait im confused since when has there been an armor company Codex? Last time i checked they were just a list usable via white dwarf, or chapter approved.
    There is no Armoured Company Codex, there are however 3 different sets of rules out. One in Imperial Armour Volume #1, one in White Dwarf and one at GW's Website.
    #lochat, irc.quakenet.org
    World Eaters, Kaiser Style < Old thread. No ressurecting!
    Late War Schwere Panzerkompanie, Kaiser Style < Don't ressurect this either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    There is no Armoured Company Codex, there are however 3 different sets of rules out. One in Imperial Armour Volume #1, one in White Dwarf and one at GW's Website.
    Ah fair enough, which set is he using, because its starting to look like I can't help him at all.
    Rheagar fought nobly
    Rheagar fought valiantly
    Rheagar fought honorably
    And Rheagar died.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GW website rooles im using

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x1)

I love the Basilisk but on the boards smaller then 4x6 there is just no point to them. Also Saulius is right on this one, I have the A-C rules from the GW site on my computer it says quote.

" Improved Sponsons - 5 points per standard Leman Russ battle tank each standard Leman Russ may select its sponsons from those available to the Leman Russ Demolisher at the point cost specified there."

I think I can post that it’s free on the net for every one to look at, so if it would get LO in trouble would a Mod take it away.
    If you do things right people wont be sure if you have done anything at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast