Librarium Online Forums banner

Using IG and Space Marines

885 views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Pathofskulls 
#1 ·
Someone posted a link to an article written that spoke about including members from space marines and IG in it, the article clarified what is in the codex, does anyone know what link I'm talking about and if so can they post it?

#12 ·
Entirely realized, 2 squads of IST w/plasma guns and 2 w/meltas, 2 tactical squads with a meltagun each, assault squads w/flamers, and dreadnoughts. Not going to use any vehicles that have treads, decided a while back to use a footslogger army.

#14 ·
Yeah did realize that but don't like all of the marine units, if I didn't have to take the troop squads for the dreadnoughts I wouldn't. The assault squads are the same as seraphim so it makes no difference. Also I did look at DH but despite the use of terminators you get half of what you can get with a WH army cause the DH are expensive point wise.

#15 ·
The aforementioned link in this thread can someone tell me where in the forums that thread is? For whatever reason librarium doesn't want to load in new tabs/windows. Only reason I'm still here is cause I never closed the page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.