Making Deathwing lists - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

Making Deathwing lists

Wanted to make sure i'm doing this correctly. For making Deathwing armies IE all terminators do we utilize the Dark Angels army book taking into account the Chapter Approved 2004 update for Dark Angels terminator points? Or is the listing in the Space Marine codex utilized due to the new costs/psychic powers and everything? I'm fairly sure its the first option but i've heard different things where i play and want to make sure my list is legitimate.

EDIT: found the FAQ

Last edited by MouseC112; November 30th, 2006 at 16:58.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    101 (x3)

According to my understanding #1 is correct, I suppose those who play the other way or either uninformed of the updates or choose not to use it.

Might be a good idea to double check if the FAQ says anything, I do not have Adobe on this computer yet, so I can't help with that sorry!

EDIT - Checked the FAQ it is all right there. Click Me!
    Last edited by SilverMane; November 30th, 2006 at 16:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Clown
    Aren't we just the popular boy! Your title should read 'stud muffin of LO'!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure you use everything thats in the SM codex with added points(the stubborn for terminators). The onlything that I'm sure that you still use out of the Dark Angels Codex is the Ravenwing Bikes and Speeders and the Armoury.

Correct me if I'm wroung but everything else is used from the SM codex with the added points(Terminator Honors/Stubborn for characters).

All religion, my friend is simply evolved out of fraud, greed, imagination and poetry.
    - Edgar Allen Poe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x5)

Also note the DA force organisation is slightly different in that you're not allowed Veteran Squads.

However the DA codex plus FAQ 4.1 does basicaly reduce you to using Codex: Space Marines with slight points and rules alterations, especialy for Terminators (take SM Termies +5pts for Stubborn = Deathwing).

Then use the DA HQ rules and re-done DW force organisation chart and you have Deathwing.

N.B As FAQ 4.1 lists the points change for DW Terminators in a free online source I presume it is ok to post on LO?
    Every time you read this sig: a fairie dies!

+ Reply to Thread