BA questions. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: BA questions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BA questions.

Noob here. If its a stupid question, dont hit me. I dont have a codex so I have limited knowledge.
    • If I take a Blood Angel Librarian, is it considered an Epistolary or a Codicer? Can I take a 2nd skill apart from Quickening?
    • If all Blood Angels take Furious Charge, does that mean that I cant have my Command Squad to take Infiltrate? Can I have both? Does Furious Charge dominate over Infiltrate in Blood Angels' case?
    • If a Blood Angel Chaplain can have a Jump Pack for free, If I take a Master of Sanctity or Reclusiarch, can I place him on a Space Marine Bike? If so, what happens to the Death Company? Are they still attached to the Chaplain?
    • A Rhino carrying Assault Squads without jump packs with the Over-charged engine upgrade. Can it carry units up to 12", unload, Assault Squad moves 6" and charges 6"? How does it work?
    Thanks for your time. Your answers are greatly appreciated.

The Imperium's elite have no time for petty things like signatures.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get a codex ASAP (space marine and blood angels) You should also print out the BA chapter approved on games-workshop

1. Ignore all of the BA HQ axcept priest and refer to the nex SM codex. So you can choose witch kind of libby to take.

2. Yes you can pay for the infiltrate i assume, which you should definently do. I would rather have infiltrate than FC

3. You have to pay for the JP on the chaplain. If he has a bike I am pretty sure that the DC would be seperate but im not 100%

4. If you have a rhino that moves then the squad cannot do anything that turn except get out. But what you can do is end your move and the next turn unload the squad before moving the rhino so they can move and charge. Personally I would just take Jump packs.

Good luck with the best army there is
    I have seen the Death Company: wild-eyed berserkers, who tear their enemys limb from limb, crush skulls with a single blow, snap spines and rip out organs. The Blood Angels are indeed ancient and terrible and only the foolish do not fear them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Alterecho View Post
    Noob here. If its a stupid question, dont hit me. I dont have a codex so I have limited knowledge.
    • If I take a Blood Angel Librarian, is it considered an Epistolary or a Codicer? Can I take a 2nd skill apart from Quickening?
    • If all Blood Angels take Furious Charge, does that mean that I cant have my Command Squad to take Infiltrate? Can I have both? Does Furious Charge dominate over Infiltrate in Blood Angels' case?
    • If a Blood Angel Chaplain can have a Jump Pack for free, If I take a Master of Sanctity or Reclusiarch, can I place him on a Space Marine Bike? If so, what happens to the Death Company? Are they still attached to the Chaplain?
    • A Rhino carrying Assault Squads without jump packs with the Over-charged engine upgrade. Can it carry units up to 12", unload, Assault Squad moves 6" and charges 6"? How does it work?
    Thanks for your time. Your answers are greatly appreciated.
    Taken out 'cause it's rude. - Firedrake28
    Last edited by Katie Drake; January 6th, 2007 at 02:16.

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinjin View Post
    Taken out, 'cause it's rude.
    Okay, wow. That's not rude.

Watch how you speak to people in the sections I watch, okay?

That being said, it would be wise for you to pick up the Codex.
    Last edited by Katie Drake; January 6th, 2007 at 02:17.

Closed Thread