Rhino - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rhino

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

Rhino

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before or not (probably has), but I'd like to make sure anyways. It seems like Inquisition army's Rhino aren't very well equipped, they can't make field immoblise repair unlike the Space Marine army. Is there a FAQ or some official statement that fix this problem?

Anima Tactics - try it out!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simply put, GW dropped the ball with the Inquisitorial Rhino, and didn't include a lot of information, nor have they reprinted the codex to up date it to space marine standards. Use the rules found in the space marine codex and slap anyone silly enough to tell you otherwise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I just found the answer out to this a few weeks ago (thanks to Pathofskulls). The WH codex has a stealth change in a recent printing. The rhino entry now has the self repair entry in the description. So roll a 6 and it is no longer mobilized. I'm not certain when the dex was changed. Path said he bought his dex in Nov and it has the change.

I also haven't had a chance to browse through the dex to see if any other things got changed. I know they were planning on making the Faith point sentance change from the FAQ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some items from the wargear section have also changed (such as the sacred standard), so its worthwhile getting the FAQ.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

Just to clarify, do Space Marine rhinos not have the option of self-repairing on a '6'?

This comes standard on Chaos rhinos.
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    Just to clarify, do Space Marine rhinos not have the option of self-repairing on a '6'?

This comes standard on Chaos rhinos.
    Looking at pge 35, codex: Space Marines under rhino, it has Repair. During the shooting phase, roll a 6 and the rhino can move in the next turn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

It's TRUE! I flipped through the store-copy of the Witch Hunter codex today and saw the Self-Repair upgrade in the Rhino entry! Looks GW pulled off a troll.. a stealthy one too! I can't even find the printing # on the first page unlike Chaos codex that would have the number.. for example, they are at the newest 3rd Printing as it would be said on the first page.

One interesting thing though, the Demonhunter codex remains the same, their Rhinos dont have self-repair as of yet.. I guess their Adeptus Mechanicus are just being lazy.
    Anima Tactics - try it out!

+ Reply to Thread