WD to breath new life into the BA - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WD to breath new life into the BA

As a long time Blood Angel player (from Rogue Trader days) I look forward to the WD's publication of the BA background material and codex. In my view the Blood Angels have had a hard time of late due to a very dodgy third edition codex. This was overpowering rules-wise and left many Blood Angels players and their opponents with a negative view of the chapter. The slim mini-codex also had little space devoted to background material, so new players had no real insight into the motivations behind the chapter. With a set of broken rules and no context to place them in the Blood Angels got a very bad reputation on the tabletop battlefields of the 41st millennium.

"Crime is merely a left handed form of human endeavor"

Blood Angels 6000pts

Chaos Space Marines 3000pts

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree its good BA are going to not be quite as weird, but what in the world is your point? What is your question, concern or topic of discussion? You have not said what do you think? Or what is the answer to this or that, so what is the point of posting that you are looking forward to something when you don't seem to invite others to post since there's nothing to post about!!! Just wondering...
    "Thousand Sons! Fight in the Emperor's name!"

W/D/L
    DA :8/5/7 Eldar:3/3/5 1KSons:3/1/2

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Oh, okay, so it wasn't just me that didn't see a point to this thread. Thanks, Underdarklord.

Thread closed.

Closed Thread