suggested builds for Lord Torquemada? Please help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

18 (x1)

suggested builds for Lord Torquemada? Please help

Has anyone used Lord Torquemada? If so, what sort of retinue have you used?

2. Remove Advertisements

The Village
    18 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

Torquemada is an inquisitor, tooled out for assault, which means he doesn't get used, period. At least, not if you actually want a good return on your massive investment. The only distinguishing feature of Torq is that he can have a slightly larger retinue, expanded by up to one additional henchman of each type. Whoopee. Big deal. Just makes an assaulty inquisitor lord even more expensive, but hardly any more effective. He still sucks.

If you're looking for fun ... well, I still can't help you much. The Witch Hunters options for assaulty inquisitors are just so much better than ours that I can't bear to think of ever doing it with Malleus inquisitors. I'd rather ally in a Hereticus inquisitor and fluff it as Malleus if I'm looking for that.
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. May 7th, 2007, 17:06