Blood Angels And Black Templar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I have a lot of Space Marine figures laying around the place including the BA special characters and an Emperors champ and I'm trying to decide which army I want to make - or maybe with a few more purchases if I should make both. My only problem with making both is that my forces might be a little thin and to tell you the truth, their play style seems pretty darn similar. I mean you guys basically rush with Rhinos and whatnot right? Anyhow, I was wondering what you guys think I should do and your general impression of these two armies, comparisons etc.

By the way, I'm an old BA player from 2nd edition days but I think the Black Templars idea is cool ... being torn sucks haha, thanks again

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean you guys basically rush with Rhinos and whatnot right?
    hey for your info i never rhino rush ok there was that one time but all my friends were doing it so it doesent count

i say play both but paint them all one original way that way you can use ur guys and tanks etc for either army and just put the chapter symbols on stuff that ur gunna only use in one force
    <span style='color:red'>-=Read the sigrules=-</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just for the record I&#39;ve never Rhino rushed before, as a matter of fact I&#39;ve never played with 3rd ed. rules before. However my friend who has was telling me about how he was gonna Rhino rush me and whoop my ass haha, so thats why I mentioned it.

Hmmm, maybe I will back both... any more thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

Apparently the new 4th Edition vehicle rules later this year are not gonna allow Rhino rushes anymore. So, I wouldn&#39;t get too fixated on this practice if I were you.

Remember you can use the Emperors Champion with any Chapter. I have an Blood Angels army, and enjoyed painting up the Emps Champ in BA livery.

So, you can probably guess what I&#39;d suggest...
    Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i jsut got blood angles codex to day. mant they are a lot nicer IMO than BTs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess maybe I&#39;ll try to make both armies... but what I&#39;m concerned about is playing almost the same way with two different armies but having shelled out the cash for both... Which army do you guys enjoy more? Are there any distinct differences in playstyle between BA and BT?

Closed Thread