Space marine army.suggestions? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Space marine army.suggestions?

Hey all,wow my first forum post.yes.never used a forum! anywho im a complete newbie to WH40K and im making a SM chapter i got a 500point army list:

HQ:Reclusiarch+bp+jumppack=106
    Troops:
    5xspace marines+missile launcher=85
    6xscouts CCW+Bolt Pistl= 65
    Fast Attack:
    4xAssault marines+2 plasmapistols+vet serg+powerfist=150
    1xLand Speeder Tornado HvyBolter+assltCannon=80
    499points

My SMs are called Nighthawks thier kinda an assault chapter i guess,my colour sceem is gonna be roughly the same as the emporer's shadows in WD no.299<black armor, black helmet with the middle bit blood red,Red bolter and terquise left knee pad and eyes.I also need to think of a home planet and fluff all suggestions gratefully accepted.From anyone.dont be shy.
    ty

Last edited by Nighthawks; June 7th, 2007 at 21:48. Reason: coz i rock

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member blood_angelmarine's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey...Welcome to LO. Whenever you want to post a Army List for SM, Please post it in the Army Lists Section. :yes:

W-1 L-0 D-0

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    64 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawks View Post
    Hey all,wow my first forum post.yes.never used a forum! anywho im a complete newbie to WH40K and im making a SM chapter i got a 500point army list:

HQ:Reclusiarch+bp+jumppack=106
    Troops:
    5xspace marines+missile launcher=85
    6xscouts CCW+Bolt Pistl= 65
    Fast Attack:
    4xAssault marines+2 plasmapistols+vet serg+powerfist=150
    1xLand Speeder Tornado HvyBolter+assltCannon=80
    499points

My SMs are called Nighthawks thier kinda an assault chapter i guess,my colour sceem is gonna be roughly the same as the emporer's shadows in WD no.299<black armor, black helmet with the middle bit blood red,Red bolter and terquise left knee pad and eyes.I also need to think of a home planet and fluff all suggestions gratefully accepted.From anyone.dont be shy.
    ty
    Welcome to Libararium Online and congrats on your first post!!
    Your list looks pretty good for 500 points. Be sure you stick the chaplain with the assault marines (you probably are already but I wanted to mention it just in case...)

This is a quite assaulty list. You can infiltrate the scouts. You can deepstrike the assault marines, but there are dangers involved. You can also deepstrike the land speeder, but I don't recommend that at all, usually. I can't think of why someone would recommend it actually...

My main purpose was to say Hi, but I also made some comments...soooooo...I hope you get the advice you are looking for!

I suspect a mod will move this post to the army list section. It is at the top of this forum...
    Once a Marine, always a Marine.

+ Reply to Thread