Scouts vs Assault squad - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scouts vs Assault squad

Hello i have a 1000 pt BA list and i am very happy with it the only thing i am thinking of tweaking is instead of a 10 man assault squad as one of my troops change to a 5 man assault squad and a 5 man scout squad all with sniper rifles. Does this seem like a better choice? The long range fire plus the ability to pin allows my assault squad to get in close and able to fight a weakened enemy make the extra 5 men not as important? Tell me if this seems like a good choice or not! Thank u!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of France techmarine Rannon Zriker's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say the 10 man assault squad, why? because the scouts take an elite choice, which could be used for a droppodding dread (or more assault squads!) and more wounds in one unit! and moving 12" per turn is like an assault on turn 3 (or 4, I dunno)
    Create flames for a galaxy and it will be warm. Put a galaxy in flames and it will be warm for the rest of it's existence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok thank u!

+ Reply to Thread