Gaming Clubs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Thread: Gaming Clubs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

Gaming Clubs

Well, it was indicated that we could use a forum to advertise and arrange Gaming Clubs for members to join.

So here it is! :yes:

The difference between this forum and the Meet Ups one, is that this is intended to arrange regular (maybe weekly, fortnightly, monthly) meetups between members in a paricular location.

The Meet Ups forum is more for non-regular meets, possibly on a larger scale. Next year, we anticipate more people travelling from overseas to the UK Meet in mid July 2007.

I appreciate there may be a little confusion about where to post, but basically if you are trying to arrange a group of friends to meet and game regularly, then this is the forum to post in. I'm sure we will work it out, somehow.

Remember we do not endorse any of these clubs, members visit them at their own risk.

Last edited by Hard A**; July 19th, 2006 at 03:27.
    Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it acceptable to use the forum to do a 'Looking for Gaming Groups in/near [Town]' type thread?
    Archaon's Top Tip for profiting from the End Time: Pillage before you burn

When I say jump you don't ask me 'How high?' maggot! You jump!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by Archaon
    Is it acceptable to use the forum to do a 'Looking for Gaming Groups in/near [Town]' type thread?
    I don't see why not. Remember to put the town, state and country in the thread title, and good luck!

By the way, if you find any near Oxford, let me know.

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we post links to the clubs website or forum?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

293 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by foot.leg
    Can we post links to the clubs website or forum?
    Not for the time being, but I will get back to you on this.