Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Librarium Online's New Classified Area. Free for everyone.
Seems like the activity on our classified area have dropped lately so I will try explain in a few easy step how to put your stuff up for sale.
1. Goto www.librarium-online.com/classified or click the link in the menu.
2. At the top of the page you can see a link called register, this takes you to the registration page where you can register by entering your desired username and your email address. Cant see the link ? Click here
3. After clicking the blue register button, check your email for your password.
4. Login with your username and password
5. Click the "Post a classified" button and fill in out all the fields and hit the "Submit ad" button.
Thats it, your done.
Wow, the new classifieds looks great, who knows now we might actually get someone using them
Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!
I hope we can promote this new service alot and make it a usefull tool for people who wish to sell and buy miniatures and other gaming supplies online.
1) The login link is actually only visible once you click "register". Make it more easily accessible in the interface.
2) The login does not seem to match the forum login. I tried entering my forum credentials and I get an error. Perhaps there is a database-linking error? If not, I tried to register and did not receive an activation email. So I can't login at all.
Its separate login from the forum which is a bad solution but not much I can do about right now.
Register a new account from the grey bar on the top of the page or login via facebook, twitter etc ...
sorry my bad. You cant register using facebook, only comment on posts. I will fix this now, but registration should work by using the grey toolbar on top of each page (except the forum)
Does a human being check each classified before adding the post(s) to the list? Is there a delay when adding a new element to the database?
I successfully logged in now; made a classified listing but can't find it even when typing keywords from the "tags" I entered.
updated the first post ....