New WHFB Votewar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WHFB Votewar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

WHFB Votewar

Keen to test your list-making mettle? Think you can supplant our reigning champion Arklite from his spot? Got a list you want to test out? Feel like taking part in a great LO Community event? Sick of me asking questions?

Then the Latest Votewar is for you! The challenge: to create a competitive Warhammer Fantasy Battles list of not more than 2500 points. That list will then be pitted against other hopefuls who are also intent on nothing short of complete domination. There can only be one winner.

Aside from basking in the glory of mighty victories, you will also be able to have a brilliant time with other competitors. Here's what people have had to say in the past:

And at last, thanks for running this amazing event for all of us!
    So anyways, interesting votewar for a newbie. Can't wait for the next one.
    Hope there is another one up soon...
    And now there is! But don't risk missing out this time. Register your interest today! The sooner you sign up, the more time you have to prepare a solid list and the sooner things can get started when you do.

Now, get out there, build a ripper list and HAVE AT!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    69 (x3)

Nice one AFG. An, seriously, everyone, votewars are excellent. Possibly my favourite thing about the forums. Get involved!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Nice one AFG. An, seriously, everyone, votewars are excellent. Possibly my favourite thing about the forums. Get involved!
    I would second this whole heartidly, I have participated in one, and ran another and can really say they are a blast for those who choose to get involved. I hope theres a new 40k one son my dreadpods are up for a challenge...
    Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!

+ Reply to Thread