Help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

Librarium Online have this last year gotten a lots of members, the forum activity is high and many more members joins everyday, but if LO is going to continue attract tabletop gamers from around the world, we need to have something more to attract them with. We have re-installed the news script so we can bring the latest news from the tabletop world at one place.

If you want to help out and become a Librarium Online author, journalist, whatever. please get in touch with me and let me know what area you would like to cover, what tabletop game are you playing? what army? etc.

You will have the privilege to be added to our crew list and you will gain access to the admin backend of our frontpage where you can add news, articles, links and more.

Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to but what exactly do we have to do?
    "You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way." - Will Roger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, a journalist or author would do what concerning LO exactly? There is a fiction librarium with regualer contributors, did you want someone to make regular posts in the "breaking news" forum or what exactly did you mean?
    Anywho, I'm interested.
    I kill two dwarves in the morning, I kill two dwarves at night. I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel allright. I kill two dwarves in time of peace, and two in time of war. I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more.

Goblin kroozade of revengyness: win:19 draw:10 loss:9

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

news from the "tabletop gaming world", breaking news and people to write interesting articles
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so one of the options is to write articles about mildly interesting and entertaining stories vaguely game related?

i'll do that if we can.

Yeah, this is excellent! TY Angel of Rust!

Graktoof the vile, victor of 1000 battles, partial credit to 1000 more, and sore loser about the other 8000...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You still need mods? I would gladly help the DE part in the 40k section. I noticed there were only 2 mods for all the armies and besides that I never see them post. Even more often I see stats (Y i also have posted stats srry bout that) being posted breaking gw copyright. If you would assign 1 or 2 new ppl to every armie section a piece so ppl wo play tyranids actually look trough the files instead of letting there name being sticked on the board and do nothing. But this is just a humble id for me its all up to you blackhat. Also if we might add ideas is there something like a part mods discuss about lo? Alot of clans got private forum parts for the mods and high ranks wo can decide several things for the clan but the emperor always has the power to ignore the ''councils'' advice.

However with that statement out of the way, I would say listen to ArchonBjorn. He has a really good tendency to not say stupid things and give bad advice.
    Learn from yesterday.
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow
    -Archonbjorn-

+ Reply to Thread