Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I have so far this week had to remove and inform no fewer than six members this week about their signatures. This is getting tiresome. It does not take much for you to read the rules and follow them, so for ease I will post LO's rules about sigs here.Any member found breaking these will have the image removed and will be 'rewarded' with a warn increase. Us mods have better things to do with our time than constantly herd you all into the right direction and to make sure you read our rules.Signatures must conform to the following rules;
* Max 60,000 px (Example: 150x400px = 60,000px) Max height is 250px
* Max 30kb (Remember those with dial up access)
* Max 1 image in your signature
* Text should be in small/10-12px size
* Signatures should not be centered
Inappropriate content includes;
* Too large, or file size exceeds recommended size.
* Pornographic, violent or otherwise offensive images, language etc. This may include racist remarks, slander etc...
* If the avatar/signature is overly distracting, ie. bright flashing colors, animated sigs (i.e. GIF's/Flash)
* No audio. These are distracting for our members.
* Do not use your signature to link to pages that contain objectionable material. This includes, warez, crackz, pornography etc...
* Signature links of a malicious nature. e.g. those that crash your browser, trigger popup floods or emulate BSOD's.
Do so, or we take action.
KU - Supervisor.
Just out of Curiosity , does the flashchat icon count as an image?, if so I will remove it
Personally, I would say it dosnt count.
If an image is less that 1,500 px (Example: 100x15px) then I would say you can have it as a second images (such as your flashchat tag is). This is however subjet to common sence, so if you jam pack your sig full of small images be prepared for them to be deleted.
yeah , I wasn't sure on that :hmm:
but thanks for the info Knape ^_^
im sorry for being one of those 6 people by the way, but I didn't actually know that there were rules on signature.
of course just don't make it too big, because that would take the micky.
Darn I'll have to somehow combine my 2 sigs into one.
That's why you're supposed to READ the rules :rolleyes:Originally Posted by Obsidian
Yeah , be warned everyone,dont read the rules and you will suffer the concequences like i did.I really annoyed some of the mods and LO dial up users with a 90k sig.it wasnt a pleasant experience.So Please read the rules everyone, its not fair on other users who take the time to read them
Think this is good? Rep me and click the star
"You dont start learning until you're stuck or acknowledge your mistakes"
Thanks, my sig was 33kb, I just got away when I noticed this.
Do you play chess? Join the chess clan! Also part of The Musician Clan