The old Dwarf retires.. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

The old Dwarf retires..

Sorry but I resign.

When I first came to LO I loved it, best place for the hobby on the net - it was amazing. We had a great userbase and mods were harsh, fair but did their jobs exceptionally well. I was then offered modship and I did what I could when I could, I then became a global/supervisor mod. This should have been a high point, I can tell you.. it is not.

The great, fun times I have had on LO have seemingly given way to complaints and mutterings, back stabbings and on the whole ignorance. I cannot work with these conditions. I no longer enjoy LO as a mod, I am ignored - by members and the admin/mod team, there are many things in this decision but overall I just do not want to be a mod any longer.

I will not be leaving LO just yet, if at all but I do not want to be part of a team that has little cohesion or that is ignored. I am sorry but you will have to find a new person to fill my space for I can no longer be bothered to put up with the **** that gets thrown on my shoulders and the stuff that gets tossed about.

I request that this thread be left open and that my powers be left until Wednesday at the least so I can say fare thee well to all. After that remove me from the mod list.

It was fun LO, I may miss the power here but I cannot handle the way things are going.

*bows and places hat upon head. Leaving 'mod' badge on the table the dwarf takes the last slug of ale, turns waves then steps out the door and descends to the general member sections*

Dearest regards,

King Ulrik Flamebeard - Slanneshi dwarf, bearer of the Dammaz Kron and ex-Supervisor.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

TJK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

aww :(

Kuffy Your a good mod and espacailly like Kuffy Tours ... But why is everyone leaving all of a sudden

Um...that's a good question. Where am i??
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, in my opinion you have been one of the best mods that i have seen. You have been invloved in threads and have made a lot of good posts. It's a shame to see you as a normal enhanced? member but ah well, i suppose ill have toget over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Orange Grey Knight MiketehFox's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    196 (x8)

Yeah, I seemed to noticed how once people becom Mods they seem to generally post alot less.

But from what I've seen King Ulrik Flamebeard you've been doing a great job, now I would say we'd miss you but your not going anywhere just yet....

Mike

Senior Member Librarian Augustine's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

It would seem as the mods have stopped being members and are just police now. I can see the difference in you kuffy from when I first came here to now. Anyways I'm sad to see you go. Good luck in the future and remember our door is always open.

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

I am sorry to see that you feel that way Kuffy, but it does take a wise man to know his limitations or should that be dwarf in your case.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to see you go, you are one of the best mods I've ever seen on any forum (and I frequent no small number of them).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't been here long, only a month or so, but in that time i have found you to be the best, most passionate mod on here. you seemed to actually care about what is going on. it will be sad to see you leave this position.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x5)

Oh dear, it is a sad time for LO when King Ulric is being forced out.

Although we didn't really speak much, I respected you and your opinions a lot. Stick around.

In a cave underneath the great mountains gaurding a treassure you'll never find
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x3)

Sad to see hear that you have chosen to downgrade yourself, but I fully respect you for doing it.
    I just hope that we will get a mod as wise and fair like you.
    I'm glad that you decided not to leave LO but just stop with being mod. I hope to hear a lot more from you in future.....
    Dragons do flame.... but only when they are upset or they want to

According to new signature rules my hydra (the only reason for it to be here was to please Caluin) have been removed. But still dragons pwnz hydras anytime

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast