Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

LO Moderator Recruitment

6K views 60 replies 35 participants last post by  Cheredanine 
#1 ·
Following recent changes in the management team, we need a moderator for this forum. Rather than arbitrarily assign someone, we though we would ask, the users, who you think is appropriate, please nominate users that you feel would make good moderators of this forum below.

This is not an election, the final decision will rest with the current management team, but multiple nominations will clearly be considered by the Managers as strong endorsement.

Please think about who you weant to moderate this forum, candidates must be 18+ years old and clearly need a good, sensible approach to posting as well as be regularly activ in the forum

#4 ·
I'd like to nominate lost nemisis. He was very helpful to me when he first got here.

#6 ·
MiketehFox said:
Except that as I said, he gone, his post count has actually gone down from 4049 to 4031 I think...

Mike
Ah well, sorry I hadn't heard anything of it except for this post. I can't think of anyone else who has been quite as helpful.

#12 ·
I, like Mike, am touched and honored.

I would however like to nominate Mantis, the Giant one that is. He is well equipped for such a position and frequent to say the least. He is a wise one indeed.

Decado is also a very good candidate for the job. I would like to see him as over-inspector of the conversion board it is after-all he whom is always there with a helpful link when anyone needs it and the catalouge of conversions speaks for it self.

#15 ·
Dodge said:
If he accepts, its Andicussauss. Well thats who I think should get it.:yes:

I tend to agree.

He seems level headed.

#19 ·
Thanks for the support guys.

Personally I'd like to re-nominate Caluin, he deserves it because of votewar. Can he be a super mod? lol

On a serious not I'd like to nominate Lord Yoss, He's an all-around good guy. :yes:

#21 ·
Damn all those nominations, but none of them will end up mattering. (crap)

I'm 18 in july, so looks like I'm unfortunately out of this chance...8)

My nominations split between Beast, Yoss, and Caluin.

#23 ·
numberofthebeastxxx said:
Personally I'd like to re-nominate Caluin, he deserves it because of votewar. Can he be a super mod? lol
darkreever said:
My nominations split between Beast, Yoss, and Caluin.
You know, I was just about to make a joke about how nobody was nominating me for being a moderator, but it seems you two beat me to it. And people wonder why I have such a big ego.

Keep the nominations coming guys. We're getting a load of valuable input from ya'll, and we appreciate it greatly.

#24 ·
Ya but I still think he's a great pick as is...8)

[Sad to say that I've just seen the threads of Kuffy and Toastee and am deeply saddened. Has Alana chosen to walk a similar path as well?]

Reactions: Lord Yossanrion
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.