Librarium Online Forums banner

My titles...

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Adrian MalSeraph 
#1 · (Edited)
Not entirely sure why, but Kuffy wanted me to put my old titles up here. For those of you not in the know: I used to have these in my signature. The titles were given to me by people on this forum, or friends IRL. At some point I had so many I decided to remove them from my sig and put them in a (locked) post, and just have a link to that post in my sig. I think you'll agree this was the right thing to do. So yeah... here they are. Enjoy, kuffeh ;).

I am known as BorninDarkness; Protector against Tree swinging; Former Protector against Poop throwing; Daemon Prince of Chaos Undivided; Toasted Tormentor of Souls; Muppet of Madness; Daemonic Casanova; Counsel of Wolves; The vomiting Raven; God of Xaero; Best Overall Member; Star of L-O; Guardian of the Bottle of Infinite Beer; The Wise One; Carrier of the Mighty Spawn; Master of Camus; The Titty twisting Mod; Mother of the L-O Family; The Sadistic One; Daemonic Hot Pants of the Weird Black Sadistic Lagoon; Father of Camus, PrOtOcoN; Nemesis Child, RiptorAmashi (Though He is Adopted), and PaRaSiTe_X92; The one Man Army; The suave, oh-so-slick Mod God; The Idol of Camus; The Bitch from Hell; The Man who ate the Iron Mask; The Daemon of Idiocracy; Grandpa of TheSlayer; The Little Bird; The Center of the Universe, as well as The End of the Universe; The Guvnah; Lord of Women's Pain; The Prince of Darkness; The Grim Noir; the Master of the Ungodly; Satan; Bobahat's nemesis... Bobahat's sworn enemy... the Daemon whom Bobahat's life was destined to slay.. whom it was written in the stars that Bobahat was to face on the battlefield for good or evil in the name of the False Corpse Emperor of Man; The Man with the Long Sig; One of the Chatpeople; The Foul Grinning Daemon of the Empyrean; Vollovah ov ze Egg; One of Da Terror Mods :p , aka the Oppressors; The Psycho Death Mod; The Chaos Kitten; The Dark Fiended One of All Parents' worst Nightmares; Half of the Sexy Pair; the über pot head on the forum; Smokey McPott; He who lives in his Codex; He who has Ballz of Steel; He who is actually 0.2 part Female; He who is Craziest of All; He who has Beer running through his Veins; He who is as Cute as a Nurgling; He who craps Black Crap; He who leans against Walls; He who has Rhymed something He has Written; He who Faints from Flashy Things; He who was Chosen by an Egg; He who shares Brain with Slai, Sis and Vindy; He who's Eggs were juiced on by the Divine Artiste of L-O; He who is Very über Gothic.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.