Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Games

908 views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  Shiver 
#1 ·
I was just wondering how long your guys games take you to play. I'm about to play my first 3rd edition game over break, finally! Just wondering how long say a 1500 or 2000 pt game or so would take to play. Thanks

#2 ·
Now thats a good question. Of course their is the obvious thing to consider such as number of turns.

I mean for me and my mates it usually takes the better part of a day to play about a 3000 point game so around seven hours. However this is due to numerous tea/cigarette/TV/Food/alcohol breaks so as you can guess we take our sweet time. No rush.

As for your question i'm not sure as we very rarely simply play the game straight with no interruptions.

At a pinch for a 1500 point game maybe 2 hours. Still thats one hell of an estimate.

#4 ·
The group I play with has been playing together for a couple of years now - I'm the newcomer, with around eleven months and a bit of experience now. We have a fair idea of how the rules go, and have formed our own house-rules to cover some situations when there's a problem... but nevertheless the fastest I can recall a game of 1500 pts going was about 80-90 minutes, and that was going all-out.

We even kept from raiding the chocolate Tiny Teddies until it wasn't our turn. :D

-Khryseis

#6 ·
damn those marine players. they ahve to move 4 rhinos and the the occaisonal LR's. i renenber those daysm when i coudl take anp while my friend was in the movement phase wiht his orks.

me and my buds usually take about a good 6 hours to play. thats because each of us (about 6) ahve 1500 points on the board

#10 ·
Mine usually take around an 1 hour for a 500 point game. I havent played any hire point games in a long time so i dont remeber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.