gaunt's ghosts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gaunt's ghosts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gaunt's ghosts

Can anyone tell me what the special rules are for using gaunt's ghosts? I don't have that issue of white dwarf. issue wd269. Also, when the GW site gives the stats on the major characters, it doesn't say whether they are HQ choices or whether they all have to be in the same squad as gaunt etc. I'm considering converting a small tanith army. hope someone can help

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    -52 (x0)

Well, under the new codex, they are light infantry, veterans, priests, indep commissars, and some other doctrines, cam capes

Basically, they are great in a map full of a lot of cover, where shooting and stealth will be a major part in the game

They kind of operate like the catachan devils, imho. I play a variant of the ghosts with my catachan models. The actual gaunt model is pretty good, except sometimes that "charges everywhere" rule can be a little much against much superior forces.
    "Goebbels was in favor of free speech for views he liked. So was Stalin. If you're in favor of free speech, then you're in favor of freedom of speech precisely for views you despise. Otherwise, you're not in favor of free speech."
    youve been legal pwned

+ Reply to Thread