Forge World Down Under - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    One Vision, One Purpose! X-Slash-X's Avatar
    Melbourne, Australia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

66 (x1)

Forge World Down Under

Hey guys,

Seeing how we might be having a Tale of Painters competition/event in the Painting Forum, I decided that in order to boost my 1000pt BT list, I would buy 2 or 3 Dreadnoughts from Forge World (I know. Lots of $$$, but my birthday is soon, so meh).

Now, the heart of the matter:
    I live in Australia, and have direct access to Forge World models, except via the internet, which, from what I've heard, can be a bit like hell on earth. This is due to the whole company being based in the UK, which of course translates to prices and procedures being also UK-orientated.

Now, I can obtain the use of someones credit card, thats no problem, although I'd prefer not to. I also have no experience with International Money Orders. Can someone help fill me in on the Australia to UK process, and the charges associated with it?

Also, fellow Australians, what have your experiences with Forge World been like? Have you received good service and were your products satisfactory? I don't want to have to call international to get replacement parts for those that are warped/etc. It would cost me a fortune in Phone Calls and extra shipping. Also, is there any extra charges from Customs or any other agency when the product hits Australian shores?

Thanks to anyone who can help me, I really appreciate it.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

91 (x2)

hey mate,

I've ordered quite a lot of stuff from forgeworld in the past and have never had any problem with the orders. Its usually takes around 2 weeks for my order to arrive and its always been packaged well with plenty of bubble wrap.

I have heard of problems with FW from other people but personally I can't say that they have been anything other than great.

And most parts that re warped can be straightened with a bit of hot water. Unless they are real bad... and I've never had any extra charges when they go through customs.
    But I call to God, and the LORD saves me.
    Psalm 55:16

+ Reply to Thread