How unhealthy of a wargamer are you? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

How unhealthy of a wargamer are you?

When I go to a club night I see people cram down tons of candy, microwave food, crisps etc., only to finish it off with a few litres of soft drinks. I usually drink a couple bottles of Jolt each gaming session and eat a pizza now and then as well as some candy, but I like to go and work out at a gym a couple of times every week.

So do you have any bad habits while getting togheter to practice the hobby? Are you perhaps one of those that like to go down to the pub after a club night to down a couple of beers and talk about the ups and downs of the latest games? Perhaps you are breathing pure caffine because of all the coffe you have pured into your poor, poor body?

So let us here your bad habbits.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our local shop is 200 yards from The Golden Arches. I have to excercise serious will power to make sandwiches before I go! Invariably, I end up purchasing a Sprite or something tho, it enables me to justify using thier "facilities"
    Nothing to see here, please move along.
    Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

hahaha, i'm a vegetarian, that immediatly reduces the bad food quotient

Or so you would think, i eat loads of patato chips and a drink way too much dr pepper. I also like pizza a bit too much, and even without meat, eating pizza 3# a week ain't good
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aliens ate my soul. Chubby_Jedi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    358 (x6)

if left to fend for myself, i often turn back to my natural eating habbits. a large meat feast pizza and as much diet coke as i can drink without drowning. that would my stable daily diet. But my girlfriend is very good at making me eat 'other' foods which truthfully i dont really enjoy but i guess i cant moan if she makes it for me. i dont really eat when i playing (much to busy trying to keep track of all my nids bio morphs) but last week i did have a small donna kebab on the way home.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    I AM BOOMER!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Boom Boom View Post
    if left to fend for myself, i often turn back to my natural eating habbits. a large meat feast pizza and as much diet coke as i can drink without drowning. that would my stable daily diet. But my girlfriend is very good at making me eat 'other' foods which truthfully i dont really enjoy but i guess i cant moan if she makes it for me. i dont really eat when i playing (much to busy trying to keep track of all my nids bio morphs) but last week i did have a small donna kebab on the way home.
    Muhahahaha, well, you're alright, it's DIET coke after all!

I always avoid anything "light", in my mind, that's many times worse than the real thing!
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

HeZu is right of course

Those diet-things are really misspeled, it should read die-coke Aspartam is far worse than sugar, which is of course pretty bad too.

I don't have any bad food habits as I hardly eat But admitingly everything I do is done in combination with Snus, Cigarettes and Coffe...so I guess that fills the void.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

I go through phases of apathy and activity.
    I love cooking - but it can be a bit demoralising to cook for yourself.

So, sometimes I end up going to the local chippy and drinking Dr. P.

Normally, I follow what my body desires though.. so sometimes end up eating just apples and raw broccoli.

Yum
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

539 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Andusciassus View Post
    HeZu is right of course

Those diet-things are really misspeled, it should read die-coke Aspartam is far worse than sugar, which is of course pretty bad too.

I don't have any bad food habits as I hardly eat But admitingly everything I do is done in combination with Snus, Cigarettes and Coffe...so I guess that fills the void.
    I always think that you should just consume the "normal" version, just not too much of it. 1 glass of coca cola a day will not kill you.

After 1 glass of diet coke though, you just want more sugarry crap.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Andusciassus View Post
    Oh is that why you look like you do? *nods at avatar*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My research has shown that rolling a single die burns between 1-6 calories. Add up all the dice I roll during a game and we are talking some serious physical exersion!

Best to stock up on foods with plenty of energy. You don't want to risk passing out from exhaustion in turn five do you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast