Inquisitor scale in 40k? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x3)

Inquisitor scale in 40k?

Having never played Inquisitor I know naff all about it, but I want a BIG chaos lord, bigger than the standard terminator lords, but not quite monstrous creature sized.
    Would models from the Inquisitor range look stupid in a game of 40k? Best I can gauge is that they are twice as big, which is about the size I'm after, but would the difference in scale make it look completely out of place?

If so, any ideas (i've never used Green Stuff) on how I can find/make/buy a bigger than average chaos marine?

Cheers chaps and chapesses

I can't say I've seen it all but I live for the things that keep me hollow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

Yes, they would look stupid since the Inq-models are very large compared to regular 40k models. They are somewhere between a 'Nid Warrior and a Monstrous creature in size IIRC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

i've seen inq games with a 40k daemon prince as a "normal" chaos marine, that should give you some idea of the scale
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x2)

People have told me that my daemon prince (based on Artemis) looks good. It is plenty big enough to be monsterous though.
    Up, up and away!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inquisitor models tend to be smaller than greater daemons, but generally half again as tall as say an ogryn. They're way too big for use as regular troops, but are great sources of weapons, parts and bits for ogryn squad leaders, daemon princes, monsterous creatures and vehicle mods. (also it you wanted to swap around the armament of an eldar avatar, you could likely find some fun bits)

+ Reply to Thread