What happened to GW northern Europe? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What happened to GW northern Europe?

What happened to GW NE? Their site's been merged with the UK one and The White Dwarf being sold here is the Uk one.

So what happened?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

TO provide a better service they are being merged with the UK site. This should also make it very convenient as England is really close to the NE territory anyway. It makes the NE site useless and that is why they are closing it. On the other hand we are fortunate enough to get all the attention devoted to the UK site, instead of having the rather useless NE site.
    I think this is really nice, and could be a great convenience for all the North Europeans out there.

The retailers will be the same, and it isn’t like GW are trying to get out of NE or devote less time to them. Quite the opposite I believe! Because of the merging GW has more resources to do the important stuff…

Hope this helped.
    -lurking in the shadows of LO.

Officially diagnosed by Tekore
    Melkhior, Necrarch Lord

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by cebwj View Post
    TO provide a better service they are being merged with the UK site. This should also make it very convenient as England is really close to the NE territory anyway. It makes the NE site useless and that is why they are closing it. On the other hand we are fortunate enough to get all the attention devoted to the UK site, instead of having the rather useless NE site.
    I think this is really nice, and could be a great convenience for all the North Europeans out there.

The retailers will be the same, and it isn’t like GW are trying to get out of NE or devote less time to them. Quite the opposite I believe! Because of the merging GW has more resources to do the important stuff…

Hope this helped.
    I'm in your signature! Woo!

Tekore

Woo!

+ Reply to Thread